Azure Hotel & Art Studio(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$131
Turquoise Shell Inn(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$181
Orbitz.com
Atrium Beach Resort and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Pool
Mary's Boon Beach Hotel and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
The Villas at Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$151
Priceline
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$107
Priceline
Baker's Suites(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Commodore Suites(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$150
Simpson Bay Suites(Simpson Bay)
US$136
Orbitz.com
Travel Inn Hotel(Simpson Bay)
US$95
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Susan was professional, honest, and kind.

We stayed in Room 4 which is the most modest of all the rooms, but it met our needs perfectly; we were constantly on the go and needed only a place to chill and then sleep. We were a bit reticent at first, but by the end of the trip both my wife and I loved everything about it.

The location is perfect (we did have a car) for being able to head conveniently anywhere on the island. We also enjoyed the area right around the lodging. If we return to St. Maarten, we will stay again.

Room Tip: Connect with Susan before you go and she will help you select the right room.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2015

We stayed in room #2 for a full week in mid January 2015.

Our room had a GREAT deck and a unique view of the mega-yachts moored in the lagoon (see photo). It was our first time staying on St. Maarten, and we were VERY pleased with the accommodations.

The Liberty Inn is not like buying a time-share or a hotel room. Nor does it resemble an all-inclusive resort brochure. It's more like renting a nice, local condo in a great part of town. Liberty Inn is nestled into a busy full-service neighborhood (The Taste Factory boulangerie/patisserie, beach access, ATM, grocery/liquor store, pharmacy, bars/restaurants, shops, airport, etc.). It's also in a good spot for transportation, both by land and water.

The building is structurally solid and the location is great. The owners are invested and present. It was clean and comfortable! It was perfect for us!

Paul & Lisa

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank P3639UXpaulc
Reviewed 2 January 2015

ok....so let me start with something cliché'...you know how some people start their reviews with..."I normally don't do reviews.....BUT"....... Well, I am THAT chick....I NEVER give reviews (good or bad), however, I do very much rely on them for my purchases. Well, let me tell you..WOW.....I have recently found a real reason to actually give a review....Christmas vacation 2014 at the Liberty Inn!
I have just recovered from the holidays and have had time to reflect and felt the need to sing the praises of the LIBERTY INN, (btw..you can't really talk about the INN without including its' owners...Susan and Diane). My Christmas Vacation 2014 was the BEST vacation I have had in a long time (Since my vaca to Paris..Circa 1996). Ok, so it all starts like this..... I wanted the do the "Resort" thing in St. Maarten, but after reading some really excellent reviews (and owner responses) about the Liberty INN and their great prices - the husband and I decided to book a room there for the week of Christmas. Three days after I booked the room, I received a phone call from the Inns' owner Susan. I already thought......what is this *hit? are they about to pull some B.S. and cancel? To my great surprise....It was a WELCOME call! - an intro and an informative call about the Island and the Inn - I was so taken a back.... - what was really cool though, is that I had an opportunity to upgrade my room for one with a SPACTACULAR VIEW of the port of Mega yachts for a small fee (WELL WORTH IT!!) Does she do this for everyone? am I special?? Either way...I INSTANTLY felt a warmth and awesome feeling about arriving for my trip. We arrived about 3 weeks later with a lovely welcome note on the door and the instructions to our room. The room......OH MY.....THE ROOM!!!!!.......It for sure gives off "old world island charm" with a Twist...the balcony's are FAB! It literally took my husband and my breath away....absolutely STUNNING! And VERY romantic...makes you want to be romantic right away - if you know what I mean.... :)
BUT..... I digress....
The island itself has soo much to do and offer and it is purely intoxicating.. Even with that.....Our room gave us a reason to feel relaxed and at ease even cool with hanging out there. SIDE NOTE...Their Wi-fi was a God Send - as my hotspot was not as fast as theirs and I did have a few moments of work to do. We actually hung out in the room for a bit everyday to soak it in before getting out to the island to enjoy the flavor....The Taste Factory located in front of the INN and the convenience of EVERYTHING you need within mins of walking (including a really great grocery store) makes the stay and location of the Inn all the more inviting and cool. Susan and Diane checked in on us throughout the stay and gave us SEVERAL hook-ups on the island from car rental to boating excursions and little known island cool spots. We took her up on them all to get the max out of the vacation and her recommendations did not disappoint.
Even as our stay came to an end Susan and Diane were there to make sure we made it off on time and with the warmth of saying goodbye to an old friend.
To sum it up....... we had an "effeen" BLAST! and WILL be making this an ANNUAL TRIP!
VIVA LIBERTY INN!!

P.S> please note - I have NEVER met these people before in my life, nor have I been coaxed or paid....they just really impressed me and I felt the need to give credit where credit is due...

and Susan/Diane if you guys are reading this...girls... YOU got a FAN for LIFE!
-M.G.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mimi g
Reviewed 15 December 2014

My friend and I stayed at Liberty Inn and had an amazing time, close to the airport, and within walking distance of restaurants, its kept impeccably well by a lovely woman named Susan. Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in St. Maarten. Has a homey and authentic feel :)

Room Tip: All rooms are a treasure!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2014

My husband and I stayed at Liberty Inn, Sint Maarten from Nov. 16 to Nov.23. We didn't know what to expect but all our expectations were surpassed. The room was large, comfortable with a full kitchen. From our window we had a ocean view and could observe the sunset. The owners, Susan and Diane attended to all our needs and made us feel at home. If that wasn't enough, the location of the Inn is the best in Simpson Bay. A quarter mile in each direction are a variety of
restaurant that fits any budget, a drugstore, large supermarket, bakery, health food store and places to rent bikes, kayaks and Marinas to book a sailing, diving trips. A great beach is just across the street and easy access to local transportation or rent-a-car services. Carmin, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple