Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
US$128
SAVE US$4
Hotels.comUS$132
eDreamsUS$132
Agoda.comUS$132
1,733 results
All reviews on site full kitchen time share shuttle service beach bar aqua mania living room grocery store la patrona water activities ocean view st maarten one bedroom unit rented a car friendly island nice beach grand case
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021

The resort is exceptional and the staff is amazing. and so very friendly The beach and pools areas are beautiful and very well maintained. The resort and rooms were very clean and well maintained. There is a marina offering boat trips, snorkeling and diving. There are great restaurants and bars with live music. There is nothing to want for at this resort including a new spa.

Room tip: All rooms are great !!!
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Simpson Bay Resort for the first time in March 2021 since hurricane Irma back in 2017. First and foremost, 4 years ago we happened to be vacationing in SXM when Irma made its path. Being on a 37 mile long island in the middle of the ocean was terrifying but I must give Simpson Bay the review they deserve! After all the destruction, after a majority of the staff lost their own homes/belongings I still felt like I was more than just a guest. Our safety was never in jeopardy at this resort even after a category 5 hurricane just blew threw. Given the circumstances they were limited with what they could do; but provided us food, shelter, and security. My stay this time thankfully didn’t have a hurricane that occurred but was as awesome as ever ! The resort has everything you can think of and some. If you’re looking to have a stress free vacation with everything you would want in close proximity on the friendly island you’ve found the place to go!! A special thanks to Theresa & Veronica at the front desk for always going above and beyond during our stays. Go Simpson Bay Resort or don’t go at all ! Attached are just some photos from our rooms balcony and the beach just a couple steps away.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 497ciros
Reviewed 1 March 2021

The Simpson Bay was amazing! My husband and I were there from 2/13/21-2/20/21. Our villa was clean, and well kept. The staff is very professional and they go out of their way to assist. Restaurants on site very affordable and yummy. Enjoyed listening to the Jazz musician at Juliana, buying dresses from Veronica on the beach, and sipping cocktails at the outdoor bar. Thanks Simpson Bay for a great vacation...

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Andrea G
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I was in desperate need of a massage. My stepson had told me about Dee who is a masseuse at the Sunset Spa Resort in Simpson Bay. I booked an appointment and upon arrival was greeted by Dee. From the moment I entered the premises she was friendly and very very knowledgeable about the treatments the spa offered. I ended up getting a body scrub followed by the best massage I have ever had followed by a pedicure! I am also going back for other treatments. Dee does every treatment you can think of and she does it with complete professionalism. It was the highlight of my working day since arriving on the island.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

I recently got a European facial at the sunset spa at Simpson bay resort and wow was it brilliant! Dee and Zola gave me the grand tour of the spa and it’s many amenities. Dee showed me each product she was using during my facial and was so kind and welcoming! The infared and steam sauna were also free to use after any service at the spa. I would definitely recommend this spa to anyone on the island: super clean, friendly people and very affordable!

Trip type: Travelled with family