“The best Steak and Ribs”

Harry's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #42 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Description: Welcome to our newest restaurant! A warm and friendly atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy a wonderful meal. For those of you that have traveled to sxm over the years you know us as the former "Uncle Harry's". We offer a variety of dishes, our famous Filet Mignon, Ribeye steaks, Indonesian style Sate, Ceviche,just to name a few. Vegetarian dishes available upon request. Everything is made fresh!
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Great staff and service.On side street right off main strip.The best food we had all week.You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Had dinner last Saturday Night and I must return again for the Smoked prime Rib. It was as good as it gets. The place is super friendly, and service is exceptional. Its off the path a bit, but I would recommend you find it, All meals were carefully made. The bar makes good drinks, and the kitchen is run by a real chef. All good

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Saw that it reopened, the chef is the daughter of the original Harry. Slow night, but the food was real good, service was good and we had a nice time. Does not have the atmosphere of the old carriage, but they are new are just getting started.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a good steak dinner. We found it! We were greeted at the entrance by Dennis, the owner, who introduced himself and welcomed us to his establishment. Dennis was also our waiter. He obviously takes pride in customer service, something we have found lacking in several businesses on the island. My wife ordered filet, medium, and home made fries. I tried the ribs with fries. We shared our plates. The filet was one of the best we have eaten anywhere! It was amazingly tender and seasoned to perfection. The ribs are described on the menu as fall off the bone, they were not. The meat pulled off easily, which is how I like my ribs, but it did not fall off which is how my wife likes them. It worked out well for me, I got most of the wonderful ribs. The sauce is slightly sweet and not overly smokey, it was delicious. The home made fries were crispy outside and cooked through, no complaints here. We highly recommend Harry's Restaurant. If you're driving in from Cupecoy and you get to the drawbridge in Simpson Bay, turn around and look for Harry's sign on the left. Go around the corner from the White Swan Chinese restaurant and you're there. Dennis is a great host who cares for his customers and business.

2  Thank Howard B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

We kept hearing about how wonderful the food in st maarten was , but we kept missing those restaurants lol. We came to harry's looking for a steak and that's exactly what I got! A HUGE,tender, flavorful , cooked to perfection steak . We also got chicken sate appetizers with a wonderful peanut sauce. My husband got a ribeye sandwich which also was large , tasty and filling. It had alot of meat not just bread.
We walked out with a 53 dollar bill which was one of our cheaper meals!
This place should be listed as an attraction
We will be back and you owe it to yourself to go