“Great vibe! Delicious food! Great for lunch and romantic dinner!”
Review of Le Sand

Le Sand
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Baie Nettle
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: LE SAND Restaurant - Beach - Bar We are located in Nettle Bay French side Open 7/7 lunch & diner excepted mondays during the low season The restaurant is on the beach with a private beach and lounge cocktails bar : " LE CYRUS by LE SAND " our food selection : French cuisine / fresh fish local cash / tapas & snack we hope to see you soon Alexandre
Reviewed 26 January 2015

This place is fantastic. I visit the island regularly and usually Le Sand was our lunch spot. The service is quick and friendly, the menu has a big choice, and the flavours are great. Best pizza on the island!!!
Then we went their for dinner. And OMG! It's a beautiful during the day, but at night the place turns into a one of the most romantic spots in SXM. They had a dancing show, which was a little out of place. But anyway a point for the efforts (I think the DJ was enough, he played some cool music) The food is delicious. Turns out they have the best sushi on the island too! (forget about "bamboo burnies" )
After all, thanks Le Sand for the warm welcome and beautiful night. Looking forward to come back and visit you!

Reviewed 19 January 2015

We were a party of 8, many of them repeat diners (first time for my wife and I) and some were even recognized by staff upon arrival. It is a beautiful setting and obviously little expense was spared. However, it all stops there. The service was just a mess. No coordination. No repeat service for water, or even to pour any of the $100+ wines we ordered; entrees arrived at different (long) intervals and no one seemed to be in charge. A bad night? Maybe. The food was good and well prepared and presented but the incompetent staff was a large distraction. The food is the only factor preventing me from taking my rating lower.

2  Thank Millionmiles2013
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Just visiting it once can remain in the memory for the rest of your life. The placement of the restaurant is the best, view on the water makes the place somehow magical. When I was there it started the rain, but I didn't feel it over the roof. Talking about the cusine and the way it is prepared can take a lot to write, siply can write - delicious.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

Almost $400 for two people -- a few glasses of wine, one cocktail, two starters, two mains, no dessert = probably paying too much! Food was fine, service was fine, we enjoyed ourselves, but I don't like leaving a restaurant feeling taken advantage of. Just because they fly the ingredients on the daily Air France flight from Paris, doesn't mean they should rip you off. I would suggest going to "Dreams", which is right next door to Le Sand for a more reasonably priced (atmosphere on the beach identical!) experience. Left "Dreams" feeling happy, not scratching my head at the bill, like at Le Sand.

1  Thank rover28
Reviewed 10 January 2015

We had a delicious dinner here on New Year's Eve. The restuarant was lively with many large groups here to celebrated. It is expensivebut the food was very good. I also appreciated that there was the regular dinner menu rather than a set menu. It was delicious and enjoyable.