“Who knew bread could rule a meal?”
Review of Croissant Royal

Croissant Royal
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Marigot
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Croissant Royal is a great place to grab breakfast or lunch at Marina Royal, Saint Martin. First and for most, our croissants are OUT OF THIS WORLD. It would be a crime to live and/or visit SXM and not try them at least once. Don't be mislead by the name, this is not a luxurious or overly fancy kind of place. It's warm, friendly, clean and reasonably priced , with a quick turn around and high quality food with a great view of the Marina. Open every day from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We popped into La Croissanterie as we had an hour to spare in Marigot. I had Croque Monsieur and a latte and my husband ordered a bacon & cheese burger with cappuccino. The first impression was way above expectations. Bread that was light and airy with a gorgeously crispy crust. Lovely creamy cheese and tasty ham. The coffee has to be mentioned. Fabulous taste and good strength with something I had been craving after a month on a cruise ship - real milk! My husband's plate was scraped clean and I wrapped my leftovers and stuffed them in my bag. No way was I going to leave them behind! Great staff, great atmosphere and delicious food! Merci beaucoup.

1  Thank Eve K

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We had lunch here. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meals, but the real star was the bread, in all the various forms it was offered. The crusts were the perfect combination of crispy and chewy. My wife ordered a croissant and kindly shared it with the rest of the table. None of us had any idea croissants could be so good (but then, none of us have been to France). Delicate, buttery, the kind of thing you want to last forever. Service was friendly and laid-back. The view of the little harbor was charming. All in all, a delightful experience.

1  Thank philFromOttawa
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Nice view of the harbour, quite, good crepes and croissants, good coffee. It's a good place for a quick meal if you want quiet time and just enjoy the view.

1  Thank uwland
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We just got back from St Martin and fortunately we discovered this place the first day. We had breakfast there almost daily during our trip. We loved the smoked salmon crepe the most, but the banana-Nutella was a close second. Cash only-no plasteeeq as the locals would say.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Pros:
*This breakfast/lunch spot is located at the marina, overlooking the water.
*Table service makes the visit relaxing.
*Very good lattes and cappuccinos
*Excellent scrambled eggs

Cons:
*A bit pricey, compared to the two bakery/eateries by the market
*The croissants this visit lacked the flakiness of the previous ones