“The food is so good!!”

Le Marrakech
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Marigot
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Real Moroccan restaurant with typical decoration. With a nice garden in the middle. We are open only for diner 7pm to 10.30pm monday to saturday. We are closed on Sunday
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I've eaten here a few times before and every time the food is perfect. The ambiance is great. This time we had a french guy with tattoos serving our tables. Normally the owner (french Morrocan )of the restaurant is always very friendly and takes his time to take our orders. But this the waiter didn't stand and listend to us. He walked away anytime we wanted to asked something.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Couscous, tajines, mint tea, every dish is delicious
Helpful, discreet, very nice staff
Decoration is amazingly full of details
prices are correct
I did not try the wine

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Oh. My. God. (Janice voice)
Everyone needs to go eat here. Like, now. Seriously. Best food I've ever had. I eat middle eastern food all the time (I'm Persian) but I've never eaten anything like this. It's just perfect.
Vegan friendly options as well. I got the vegetarian tajine

Reviewed 17 June 2017

This was one of my favorite meals in Saint Martin. Exquisite authentic Moroccan food. Service was also wonderful. Try the chicken tagine!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Once inside you can't believe you are right off a bustling Marigot street! They've upgraded the interior since we were there a few years ago and it is beautiful. The meal was wonderful and flavors were amazing. Everyone enjoyed their dishes. I also recommend the signature cocktail the server referred to as a "Moroccan Mojito". Very happy we chose to eat at Marrakech again this trip!