“Delicious”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband & I have eaten there several times over the past 10 years & it is always wonderful. The breakfast goodies such as quiche & croque monsieur are flaky, buttery & delicious. We also enjoy the big selection of sandwiches which are great! Baguettes are so yummy. Look forward to a return trip!

Date of visit: March 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I love pastries so Sarafina's was a place I had to go. I was not disappointed. Took bread home with me, but my tarts were eaten right away!

1  Thank Diann L
Reviewed 10 September 2017

After hearing so much about this place our expectations were pretty high. I was raised in Europe so I have to say that I had my fair share of fantastic pastries. Sadly, our expectations were not met. The prices I thought were a bit high for what you get. We ordered eggs, eclair, coffee, another pastry and sandwich. Coffee was ok. Eclair was good but not great. My girlfriend did not like her pastry (too sweet). Sandwich was good. Overall average for the price/value ratio.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking at things to do on our recent trip to st Marten and this was highly rated. We walked from a few mins from the centre of Marigot to Sarafina. We were really lucky that the place was nearly empty so we found a seat no problem. We chose a selection of pastries to share which were absolutely divine! Very reasonable priced too. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We got quite a few treats and called it our lunch, on a recent cruise stop! We got a cookie, a coconut dessert, some eclair torte, a croissant and a donut! You have to ask for the bathroom code and wifi code when you check out, just so you don't have to get back in line. This was a delicious treat!