All reviews front street nespresso machine cruise ship st maarten short stay board walk ocean view downtown phillipsburg an umbrella simpson bay ships lounge hh beach island port shuts
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The obviois choice if you are heading to Philipsburg! Extremely friendly staff and an amazing atmosphere in the lounge overlooking the beach. Good for both business trips or a relaxing weekend on the beach.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Ate lunch here before relaxing on the beach. Rented an umbrella and 2 chairs from here as well...best deal on the beach! Lunch was very good but pricey. Staff was great, nice atmosphere and gorgeous view!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch during Carnival. Lovely staff, great food. I had the salmon tartare and veggie flatbread and my husband had a great red snapper dish. My salmon tartare needed more pita, but that's easily fixed. Great group of people here, very beach chic vibe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel for one night. This hotel is located at center of Philipsburg at Dutch side. At front side, it faces to busy street and at backyard, it faces to beautiful beach. It is regrettable that there is no bath tub. Town is small, and I walked town in every nook and corner. And I took micro bus (2 $) to Marigot at French side. Breakfast is included and I enjoyed it with seeing sea. After C/O, I asked to arrange a taxi to visit Holland and French Boundary Monument and Maho Bay Beach on my way to the airport. This beach is very close to the airport and the sigh of "Danger" by Jet Blast is standing.

Room Tip: city view or ocean view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The room was great. You owe it to yourself to get a beach side balcony room. The restaurant is great. The bathroom isn't exactly like the picture but still very nice. The staff there is very friendly and accommodating. A young French lady named Laura helped us out quite a bit with finding things to do. She actually wanted us to have a good time and interacted with us in a professional yet disarming way.
If you have a car rental it is somewhat confusing on parking but the staff there did a great job getting us set up with parking.
The only downside was during the evening there was loud music playing that could be heard in the room.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to SXM.

Room Tip: balcony rooms are worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple