17 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$228
Trip.comUS$228
FindHotelUS$228
3,228 results
All reviews pure ocean infinity pool on site sea breeze all inclusive package fort amsterdam gizmos bar seabreeze cafe time share st maarten anne marie main restaurant grocery store bay beach jacuzzi tub water sports front desk manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Divi Little Bay, St Maarten. The island itself is magnificent and the Divi location really highlighted the best parts of the island. The resort grounds were well maintained. The amenities and service were excellent. The food and beverages…delicious. The staff was so gracious and friendly even in masks in the heat. Hope they can remove them soon. What amazed us was the value. The all inclusive package was so affordable and you could upgrade to premium brands and the more expensive food items at a nominal fee. Gizmo’s was so much fun and meeting her namesake, Gizmo the parrot was a highlight. Aqua Mania provided many opportunities for fun excursions like sunset cruises and diving trips. It was a truly memorable vacation and we will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anne-Marie Brooks, General Manager at Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to read you had a wonderful stay at Divi Little Bay and enjoyed the location, grounds, service and amenities we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Divi little bay for 10 days in March and loved so much. Right after , we booked another 10 days vacation to be back there during this Memorial weekend ; still, Love it!! My husband and I traveled all over the world and have stayed in many top properties ; we also own 5 weeks timeshares in Aruba; nevertheless , we found Divi little Bay is very special, it feels like Home Away From Home! The ground and view are just perfect; moreover, Ms. Brooks, the general manager is doing such an outstanding job for the entire resort and all the guests . She is truly the best GM in the Caribbean islands! !

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank musicalstella

Dear valued repeat guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Little Bay. We are happy to read we were able to impress you with our rooms, amenities and services. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and are pleased to read we succeeded. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Our room was steps away from the beach. A beautiful place to vacation. Prior to going to Divi, I read some reviews and I totally disagree with the negative comments about the staff. My experience with the staff was awesome. I would name all of them if I could. I will give a big thank you to Tina the front desk manager. From the time we stepped on to the property, she made sure we were enjoying our stay and having a good time on the island. The bartenders were great( Leroy, Lew). The food was good, especially The Shack ( chicken roti). Pure ocean was good for dinner, but for breakfast there should be more options for guest that do not eat pork. The burgers are delicious at Gizmos. We usually don't like to visit the same place twice, however Divi Little Bay is a place we will visit again. I am so glad we picked is resort.

Room tip: Studios and Suites are quieter
1  Thank whiteheadyvette

Dear first time visitor,
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to read you had a wonderful time and Tina, Leroy & Lew took good care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back to Divi Little Bay Beach Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Amazingly beautiful resort, services were great. I just had my vacation with my girlfriend at this resort a couple of weeks ago, it was the best experience I ever had. Food at Pure Ocean was out of the world, Chef Anil and his staff were so friendly and professional up to the mark. Beaches were so clean, pools, landscaping, house keeping were kept immaculate.

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to read you felt Little Bay was a complete paradise and you enjoyed the restaurant, pool and beach. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Our first night, our room had hundreds of mosquitos in it and I woke up with welts all over my body. When we showed up the second evening, our key did not work to our room. We were brought to another room that was already occupied with another couple in bed which was incredibly uncomfortable, brought to a second room without a view of the bay (that we had paid for) and finally brought to a third room for the night. The staff then had to break into the back of the original room so we could get out belongings. The entire time the staff was incredibly rude and the entire process took nearly three hours. On our third day, the hot water did not work and there was a huge cockroach in the room. We decided to cut our stay short and leave the hotel. The manager at the hotel said she was incredibly sorry and would refund the entire trip and is now saying she does not remember saying that and I have not received a refund for the nights I stayed and even the nights I did not stay. I am now trying to track down any customer service representatives from Divi and am having no luck. Horrible experience that is still ongoing!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank vdawg888
Anne-Marie Brooks, General Manager at Divi Little Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Dear valued Guest,
We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at our resort. We strive to provide the best customer service at Divi Little Bay and we are sorry that you did not receive the warm hospitality you expect from our staff. We take your concerns very seriously and are working diligently to resolve the issues you mentioned so that we can provide a positive experience for all guests. As your stay was booked through a 3rd party, the refund as promised, was requested and should be forthcoming to you. We hope you will give us a chance in the future to show you we can not only meet, but exceed your vacation experience.