See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We always spend time at the Princess Casino on St. Martin because its clean and the staff is great. They always have some entertainment going on. Their singer Melvin is the best and one of the friendliest guys I have met on the island. We go just to hear him sing.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Derdoil
Reviewed 26 November 2016

This is bar-none my favorite casino, including all the Atlantic City Casino's and Las Vegas. I've been to them all. Princess has many familiar faces, including the Pit Boss Ricky, who doesn't not look a year older since we met him 27 years ago. I think the Princess has much more of a classy atmosphere than all the others. The elder locals who gamble there are best gems of all. I very much enjoy gambling with them.

Room Tip: There is no real beach. I stayed for a week in a 2 bedroom 16 years or so ago but gamble there every trip.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We didn't stay here, but came for the gambling. The new bridge from airport road makes it easy to get to this casino. The casino is nice inside, clean, large area with lots of table games and slots. I don't remember craps, though. There is a good singer who wanders around, mingles with the customers. When we were there you got $10 extra in match play for each $100 buy-in of chips. We liked this so well that we came back on another night. There are several restaurants, and we ate at two - both were great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wineanddine32
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Excellent casino with a show and free drinks and snack food if you gamble. Also, as a convenience, the casino cab will pick you up at your hotel, drive you to the casino, and return you home when you are ready. There is an excellent Italian restaurant that serves very good food and pizza, "La Dolce Vita" outside on the deck or inside dining.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We visited several casinos during our stay and this was by far the nicest! Closest to a vegas - style casino with slots, table games, poker and free drinks while you play! Great lounge singer and dance show. There is a free shuttle that will pick you up at your resort and take you back anytime, just tip the driver!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends