“New location airport Rd. Simpson Bay”
Review of Dish D'Lish SXM

Dish D'Lish SXM
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Description: Casual Chic Retaurant
Description: Casual Chic Retaurant
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A sure hit- if you miss this place. You are missing a real GEM. FIrst time to the new location. Warm and inviting with air conditioning. Chef Mariana is a professionally trained Chef. This is St. Maarten’s best kept secret. All of the choices are amazing. As a Travel Agent.... I always send my guests here. Nice, friendly staff. They do served wine and alcohol. My server Katrina is the best. Happy and fun.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Ok first off let me start by saying that this place is at the top of my list to go to because I can NEVER get tired of their menu, service and quality of food to price. They cater to the vegetarians and the carnivores... The owner is super sweet and skilled and the staff are attentive and on point. If there is something that you do not see on the menu ask a question and they will work with you. Not too sure of the kids menu, but I do know that they are super great with your needs.

The outside may look a bit off the beaten path, however the ambiance inside is great!!!

Quality of food, portion to price- excellent!!! Customer service- excellent!!! Menu options- Excellent!!!! Def. a must stop and taste...

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

As the name says, it was delish! Our waitress Denise was very pleasant! Would recommend if you visit St Marteen.

Vicky

Reviewed 3 May 2017

If you can't find something to eat on this multi cultural menu, you cannot be pleased. The question is, what don't they serve?! We were referred to this restaurant by a local. Wow! DELISH is right. We started with the garlic Naan, which we were told not to miss. It was crazy good. Do yourself a favor and get Naan, even if you take it to go. It's so tender and flavorful. My husband had a goat (never had before) special and proclaimed it amazing. I had salmon and it was really great. I'm sure you cannot go wrong not matter what you pick off this gigantic menu. For the level of cuisine offered, this place offers a steal for dinner

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Just around the corner from the condo we rented was Dish D'Lish. Having walked by it many times I decided to drop in and check out the menu which is extensive!! The food was fantastic. I ordered Osso Bucco. I prefer it with risotto which the easily did for me. Every thing we ordered was superb. All the meals were served piping hot and freshly prepared. There is a full bar, beer and wine. My only regret is I did not discover this gem until the end of our trip.