2,345 results
All reviewsbay gardenshi tidesea grapesst luciavacation clubone bedroom suitegarden viewpigeon islandtime sharebeach resortrotisecurity staffwater taxirum punchrestaurants within walking distancebig chefwater sports
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights in a Deluxe Beach Front room that was recently updated, with my 10 year old. Although it was ground level and we did not have much of a water view, it was still very convenient to access the beach without going out of our way. We decided to get the all inclusive package and we were not disappointed. The food in both restaurants were delicious (lunch and dinner especially) breakfast was my least favorite but still great omelettes.

The beach was absolutely beautiful. The water was clear and calm and we also took advantage of the Splash waterpark located on the property.

Staff was mostly attentive although I felt that they catered more to the "day pass" cruise ship day-comers but not a big deal to me. The only person that was not friendly was the "towel girl' in the tower hut (didn't catch her name but she was not very nice to me or my 10 year old several times) other then that everyone was extremely friendly.

Decided to take the catamaran day tour and it was the highlight of our trip, A MUST DO! Quite inexpensive for all that you get.

Overall, everything was great! I would stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you especially enjoyed the convenience of our location and utilized our many amenities during your vacation. We are also delighted to know that you were able to experience the comfort of one of our newly refurbished beachfront rooms.

As we are continually trying to improve the variety of food items we offer to ensure we are meeting our guests’ satisfaction, your review of our All-Inclusive Meal Plan is greatly appreciated. All comments made are of utmost importance as it is only through feedback such as yours that we can maintain and where necessary, improve on the service that we provide. Once again, thanks for staying with us at the Bay Gardens Resorts and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the island!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My usual place to stay on business trips and the service has been consistently good. (since 2009)
The staff members are very friendly and really the main reason for such a good stay at the hotel.
Convenient location. Close to amenities and businesses.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RCLK80
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for leaving us with this review. It gives us great pleasure to read such reviews as it is in keeping with our vision, Bay Gardens Resorts "Your Home Away From Home" and assures us that our valued guest share in this vision also.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My family and I absolutely loved our stay here. The facilities are clean, the pool and beach are beautiful, the buffet brealfast spread is great, there is daily entertainment and kids club comes free. The pool view rooms actually have amazing views of the mountains and sea so that was a nice surprise. The rooms are spacious and clean. The location is close to a lot of great restaurants. They offer a shuttle service to shopping areas which is nice! There are daily activities going on in the day and at night. The kids club is great and the babysitter there is wonderful. We took advantage of in room child care while my husband and I climbed the pitons. My girls ages 5 and 7 had a blast with Francesca watching movies and making arts and crafts. Breakfast was included in our package and the breakfast spread was wonderful. We had an amazing view of the beach every breakfast. It's not a super huge resort chain with high rise grandeur but it is clean, well maintained with nice grounds and pool, great beach, beach front eateries, island charm and all the elements you need to have an amazing carribean getaway.

Couple of things to note:

It is a timeshare resort so they do try to hunt you down to hear their pitch. A bit annoying but they are not overly pushy about it and try to do it while you have breakfast so it doesn't eat into your day. I could not get out of hearing the pitch, but once you make it politely clear that you're not interested they did not push and it didn't eat into our time since it was during breakfast at the restaurant and they just pulled a chair at our table.

The wifi in our room was terrible and got better after my husband complained.

There is a waterpark on the beach but you have to swim to it in order to play and it is quite far out in deep water. Basically not ideal for younger kids which was a huge disappointment for my girls who are not strong enough to swim in the open ocean by themselves. A small boat to get kids there wouldn't hurt.

Despite this I still loved this place and think its the best value on rodney bay. I would definitely come back!

Room Tip: Get the pool view! Most of them are facing the beach!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fmiah
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review of our Beach Resort and Spa. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our accommodation, facilities, breakfast options, entertainment and our location within the Rodney Bay Village. We are especially grateful that your room category chosen allowed you amazing vistas of our beautiful St. Lucian landscape. We do apologize for the disruption in your Wi-Fi connection and we assure you that our technical support team are working to have this rectified, ensuring that your next stay with us is stress-free. On behalf of our amazing staff, we look forward to welcoming you back to “Your window to Paradise.”

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect family holiday! Lovely staff, kids loved the kids club. Location fantastic as peaceful but short walk to variety of restaurants. Local people very friendly & very safe. Can’t wait to go back for another holiday.

Stayed: February 2018
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. We are delighted to learn that you found our facilities enjoyable and our team members friendly. We are also thankful that you found our location ideal and we look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

My boyfriend and I celebrated my birthday at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. The staff was very friendly, the roomm was quaint. The a/c however was more like a fan which I didnt mind. The breakfast was buffet everyday which was good and there was an option to local cuisine and international cuisine which was good.
Our one issue was one night it was raining and we were hustling to meet the shuttle but missed it because of the rain and that night the shuttle left before the desired time which was most disappointing so we had to walk to our reservation. Other than that our stay was most enjoyable and because it was my birthday they gave me complimentary couples massage and dinner which was greatly appreciated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jemila G

Thank you taking the time out to leave us this valuable review. We truly appreciate being selected as your preferred choice to celebrate your birthday in St. Lucia. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed the our food selection,room ambiance and hospitality from our team members. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience encountered with the shuttle service as our Bay Gardens standard is to uphold shuttle times at all times. This will certainly be investigated and corrected. We hope to celebrate many more birthday with you in the near future.