We stayed here for the second time and it was lovely. The only complaint I had was I thought breakfast came with the room but it did not. Luckily we had a kitchen and I made breakfast everyday. The view as usual was beautiful and the room was nicer than the one we stayed in last year. The bathrooms were nicer. No matter which room you stay in, it has a great view. If I visit again next year, most probably that is where I will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent island escape is waiting to welcome you. Stay at our inviting St. Lucia hotel, and experience true adventure, relaxation, and refreshment all in one place. The pleasures are many at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa. Enjoy on-site dining at Hi-Tide Restaurant or SeaGrapes Beach Bar & Restaurant; stay active in our fitness centre; take a dip in our stunning lagoon-style swimming pool and Jacuzzi; or seek thrills with Splash Island Water Park, the largest outdoor water entertainment complex in St. Lucia. Mingling business and pleasure is easy at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, with complimentary access to our business centre, and well-equipped meeting rooms and venues for your next event. Wedding planners will be pleased to have the use of an elegant wedding gazebo and arch. And of course, seekers of pure relaxation won’t want to miss the chance for an invigorating afternoon at the luxurious La Mer Spa and Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet