See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

The hotel would actually be nice if the owner would invest in it: the pool is dirty, lots of broken stuff in the room, things are very old, TV is not working, phone is not working, water in the shower is cold, electricity is being cut at least once a day, the room smelled bad, there is no house keeping and the WiFi sometimes works sometimes not.

At least the AC was working, the location was good.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
9  Thank Valérie T
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Ok, so... the Pool Table had balls missing and there was a dead crab in the garden area by the pool not forgetting the crab dominating the floor of the pool (makes me wonder if there was any chlorine in the water as the crab seemed perfectly fine scattering from side to side)

The room was clean (believe I was in 210) <next door tot he chefs room anyway> Cockroaches... yes... they were also present in the bathroom (not many but still, who wants to see them?)

The chef cooked nice food, ridiculously priced at times but it was nice (the trick is to agree a price for meals when you check-in) bearing in the mind the chef disappeared out when he felt like, one day he wasn't around for 5 hours (not that I stayed in waiting for him lol, I was unwell that day and wanted to stay in) I did end up going to Rodney Bay to eat as I was STARVING.

Rodney Bay night life is a short walk away, the beach feels like its miles away in the heat but its like 20mins walk from the hotel.

Pool Parties are hosted by this hotel for what seems like local kids (aged 15 - 23 maybe) we didn't go to any of the pool parties (three in two weeks!) but we did have to walk through the youngsters to get to our rooms. (We are young~ish also 26 & 27 years old)

In short, the less time you spend in the apparent "hotel" the better... when coming home, I found this link... http://stluciastar.com/content/archives/11803 The hotel manager took refuge on the roof of his hotel as he was ordered to close the night club he illegally opened without planning permission.

Oh... my friends iPod was stolen by one of the staff members.

ps... the staff field your telephone calls... one guy (staff) fancied my friend so anytime a guy called they told them we wasn't in.

If you come in too late you'll find the door locked, there is meant to be someone at the reception but he's normally sleeping on the sun loungers by the pool... Yes, in the middle of the night... sun lounger....!

There is no restaurant... a little eating area by the the bar... if you can call it a bar.... I mean, the guy tried I guess, but it seems he put more effort into his gold chains and M/Benz car that was clearly on show by the pool then anything else.

If you want a simple place to stay where no-one will hassle you and you don't mind noise at night (some nights due to the pool parties) go to MJI of not.... stay closer to Rodney Bay

• Stayed: October 2012
8  Thank oxLimited-Editionxo
Reviewed 11 February 2013

the worst place i have ever stayed and this is not a hotel its an extended house with a pool charging far to high a price hostile staff and dirty rooms no hot water found some nice dark hairs in my bed on arrival Im blonde never again

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank 186361Jules
Reviewed 18 December 2012

The service and quality of this hotel is bare minimum to say the least. i came to st. Lucia to study and the hotel offered month by month payments. The water system is very bad one minute you have water flowing through your pipes and the next minute you don't. The owner of the hotel is never around and his staff half the time don't know what to do. when it came time for me to leave it took me quite a while to get back my security deposit from the owner it was quite a hassle. during the day here he has a swimming class going on so you don't even have access to the pool until late evening and sometimes the pool is left dirty.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank CutiePie1610
Reviewed 1 October 2012

First of all i have been to many hotels and this one was the most disappointing ever .I work in a hotel and i can tell u about it.To begin with the guy who took us to our room looked like he didn't know anything about the hotel he wasn't sure about the price of a room. He actually charge us extra.Our room wasn't ready i mean "come on" a room on arrival doesn't have towels, the toilette sit was broken, the phone wasn't working, there was no hot water available in the bathroom. there wasn't a remote for the AC and to make it worst there wasn't any sign of house keeping.The staff wasn't friendly at all. After coming out from the pool my skin started to itch, this pool felt as if it hasn't been cleaned in days .I wasn't feeling comfortable staying at this hotel we were afraid to leave our things in the room and go .Everything bout this hotel is just poor. I will never go back to that hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple