“Relaxant”

Combined Coyaba Bedroom Suite  3
Vanishing Edge Pool
Guests enjoying the Sulphur Spring Mud Baths
Coyaba Guests enjoying the Mudbaths
Guests at the Secret Beach...
La'Tille Waterfalss
Coyaba Guests at Dennery Rainforest Zipine Adventure
Coyaba Guests at Dennery Rainforest Ziplining Adventure
See the Breathtaking Pitons by sea or land
Tropical Gardens
Amazing Sunsets
Hike nearby Pigeon Island Historical Park
Enjoy Reduit Beach
Somewhere over the Rainbow, dreams really do come true
Rainforest Gondola Ride...Spectacular
Rainforest Fern trees
Rainforest Ferns
Beautiful Reduit Beach
A Spa day at Oasis...Massage anyone?
Waterfalls
The end of another day in paradise....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
heather m
Halifax, Canada
“5 star view 2 star accomadations”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The view from our large private deck was amazing and we spent most of our time on it. Unfortunately, there are very few amenities in the Bonne Vue apartment. The kitchen has a stove with only 2 working burners, no working oven, no microwave or barbeque. There are minimal utensils and absolutely no extras. A clock, radio and lamps would be nice. I think Greg has a beautiful property and wants to please his guests, however, unless you book the 4 bedroom villa, you may not have all the amenities that are listed. I agree with the review that states he seems stretched too thin. It makes everything look cheap. He really could benefit from having some help.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Mar 2017
Thank you for your review of the property.In terms of amenities the kitchen comes complete with coffeemaker,kettle,toaster elect.beaters all utensils and dishware.Also provided were beach towels and there is a BBQ.The stove F/L burner had an issue now corrected,all other burners and oven were in working order.None the less I enjoyed having you,and thank you for being our guests.

Greg
Onclegrig...
Montreal, Canada
“Relaxant”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Greg, the owner, is a great host very respectful of his guest and their privacy (for always the case at other places). The villa is along a hill, so not close to the beach, but the view from the villa is beautiful while having your meal (not to mention all the flowers and vegetation on the property). Personally, we appreciated the exercise walking to the beach, although Greg will do his best to kindly drive up and down if you do not feel like walking (did not see the need to rent a car; be aware it is driving like in England). The closest beach is Reduit beach (left extremity recommended), but Pigeon Island (for a short fee; it is a national park) has also a very nice beach and has 2 short hike from where you have fantastic view (highly recommended). Rodney Bay also has a marina where you can eat, enjoy a sunset or just wonder around. We also had a tour with Greg, who knows a lot since he's been on the island for many years. We also took his offer of transport from and to the airport (we could have taken a tour with a company and/or a taxi on both cases, but decided to encourage him; we did not regret as it was always enjoyable spending time with him. We had a villa for 2 people (lot of space) with a well equipped kitchen and access to a BBQ. It was clean and in order. There is also a pool, if you do not want to go to the beach and still enjoy your day. Overall, a very nice stay and wonderful memories. Many thanks to Greg!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
KaciAtlan...
Atlanta
“Talk about Convenience. Fantastic location!”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Fantastic place to stay! Very close to everything and couldn't ask for a more hospitable homeowner. We especially appreciate him getting us acquainted to the island and taking time out of his day to drop us off and pick us up. Couldn't ask for any more convenience! He goes above and beyond what you would expect from someone renting their property. Definitely would recommendo and wouldn't hesitate to book again!

TellRenni
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Disappointing - Keep Looking”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed at SunWest Villa the first 5 days of our honeymoon in St. Lucia. The long and short of our review is the location is terrific, the property need a deep cleaning & updating and Greg is stretched too thin to give quality attention to the guests. The property is better suited for fraternity reunion. Things started out fine. Greg picked us up from the airport and escorted us through a local grocery store for our staple goods. As he gave us a tour of the property, he encouraged us NOT to run the room A/C all day, only run it in the room where we sleep,, not to wash and dry our clothes excessively and not to burn too many lights. The hot water was not on when we arrived---we had to figure that out on our own. We embrace conservation at home, but it was very akward to feel regualated at a rental. As for the property, the pool was dirty (we did not use it), there were ants, TV was very outdated with bad reception, dingy furniture and window treatments. When the weekly festival rolled around (Friday), we arranged for transportation via one of Greg's vendors who was a 'no show'.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Management Response
15 Jul 2016
I thank you for your review and appreciate your feedback. I pride myself in being there for all my guests, which is reflected in the reviews that I have received, stating the property is amazing, well kept along with the hospitality being wonderful. I love St. Lucia with a passion and feel privileged to share her with all my guests.
James T
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Paradise Getaway”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I couldn't of asked for a better dream holiday in St Lucia as I wanted to visit The Island to experience the 25th Jazz and Arts Festival 2016. I booked an apartment at Sunwest Villas recommended by a friend and was not disappointed by my final choice.
On Arrival I was welcomed at the airport by Greg holding my name board amongst the crowd. After our brief introduction I knew straight away that I was in good company.
On route to my apartment Greg was a natural conversationalist and historian telling me some interesting facts and history about the island.

I was impressed by my apartment it had a great view over looking the green lush tropical landscape of St Lucia and you could see the Caribbean sea beyond in the distance.
The layout of the room was very spacious and clean with all the amenities & equipment eg:.cable tv, Wireless internet,cooker, cooking uttensil, washing machine, iron and ironing board, fridge, Air conditioning and ceiling fans all the things needed to make my stay more pleasant and not forgetting a double comfy bed.There was also a outdoor swimming pool, perfect for a plunge in the morning and I noticed it was maintained on a regular basis.

Greg also provided me with a top up cellular phone with the local network which was a bonus for me for ringing family and friends around the island at a cheaper local rate.
The service Greg provided was top class 10/10 always checking I was comfortable and if I ever wanted to go anywhere on the island Greg would always be at hand and would always offer to take me around.

I will definetly return to Sunwest Villas as I find the location ideal for easy walking access to the main beach, shops and local restaurants. I've already recommended this accommodation to some of my family and friends if ever they were to visit St Lucia.

Greg= Great Host , Great Location, Great Stay, Great Guy.
Hope to See you soon

James
London Uk

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and view
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing