All reviews reduit beach st lucia espresso maker buccament bay pool area lick of paint bit dated sun loungers rum punch ironing board mini fridge welcome drink rodney bay area pigeon island beautiful beach president erin
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Just returned from St. Lucia and stayed at Blu during carnival. Friendly staff and Managment team.

Rooms were very clean and hotel is walking distance from all the activities in Rodney Bay. Breakfast was

Will return soon. Thank You Blu

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs to be clean bathrooms are terrible very run down place everything very bad.the hotel dirty the staff not nice,service none at all ,I saw bad reviews before but didn’t believe it,I thought people were just complaining,but i saw it all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mayanstarr
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is at a good location and fairly a good hotel although a lot needs updating in the rooms. Room had a phone that did not work . Water was switched off everyday after midnight till morning and wasn’t notified of that tho you would need to go to reception and hunt for a person to switch it on for you in case you needed it . Breakfast was actually good with variety . Generally my stay was good but for what l paid for , l wasn’t very impressed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mable N
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I found the rooms to be clean and bright. I had a great sleep! My son really enjoyed the pool as well as breakfast. He loved his omelet. We celebrated a birthday at breakfast and the staff was kind enough to decorate a plate with birthday wishes in Chocolate syrup with some tasty pastries.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 27 May 2018

This hotel is perfectly adequate, and that is a good thing. It is simple, clean, and very well located. It is within walking distance to a lot of good restaurants, bar, and a beautiful beach. We had thought about staying at the beach resorts located across the street, but were glad we didn't once we saw the condition of the resorts and how different they looked from their websites. The pool was nice but didn't try the restaurant as it seemed very expensive. A lot of the towels and promotional items reflected a resort in the Grenadines. When I looked that resort up it seemed it was the target of a large BBC investigation on fraud. I am not sure if they're affiliated but I hope they get some capital to make small improvements to this property.

Stayed: January 2018