Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$115
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Beach Cross Villa Apartments(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotel Chez Marie Alish(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$198
US$168
Bay Gardens Marina Haven(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$376
US$670
East Winds(Gros Islet)
US$822
All reviewsreduit beachcoffee machinerodney bayst luciacourtyard roompool areamin walksun loungersrum punchbit datedfriendly hotelironing boardsmall hotelmini fridgeyogurtwelcome drinkbeach towels
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I spent one night here while overnighting in St. Lucia for work. I had been here before, but just passing through and never really stayed in the hotel. I had heard good things about it so I was happy to stay for myself.

Check-in was pretty smooth, except that they didn't have proper records of my booking, but it was sorted out pretty quickly and I was in my room almost right away.

The room itself was clean and pretty large. However, I could see that time had not been kind to it. There were quite a few tiles in the floor the were popping up and some where actually missing. Some of the furniture looked quite ratty as well. The bathroom was a little restricted to say the least, but again was very clean. The room was however quite comfortable and the A/C worked well so I did have a very good nights sleep.

I didn't eat at the hotel as I went to a place down the street for dinner that one night and I left very early to next morning before breakfast was being served. I didn't use the pool area but it did look very nice. There was a big water feature there which was turned off, I don't know if it wasn't working or it was just off because it was the low season.

All in all I would probably stay here again on my overnight work trips in the future, it's clean and safe and within walking distance of some nice restaurants and bars; not to mention the beach is right across the road basically.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the blu for 17 days.. we had a great time and it was painful to leave.. The place is clean, bright and airy. We had a pool side room and I was amazed how the workers took pride in cleaning and preparing the place daily..They worked hard to maintain .. The food was delicious and the chef did his best to prepare the meals...I plan to stay here on my next visit.. The staff was so nice especially Mr Duncan.. I stayed in the past at other hotels in St Lucia and I had the best time here.. Very relaxing the pool and the gazebo was all I needed.. Reduit beach is a short walk and it is beautiful... Everything is walking distance for nightly entertainment...Last but not least we felt safe because of Security.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wendove
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days even after seeing some bad reviews. Room is absolutely comfortable, breakfast was great, staff is professional and courteous and accommodating, everythings was very clean and pool is huge! Its not a 5 star luxury hotel but its extremely comfortable for the price and very close to all the best restaurants and shopping areas.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Again, another great experience at Blu.
Recently returned from my stay. Was in ground floor room (110) and junior suite (204). Both rooms were nicely decorated with extremely comfortable beds and clean white linen. Yes the bathrooms are a bit dated but there are clean towels daily, hot water and toiletries.
I had to cut my visit short for personal reasons and Cindie, Kevin and Francesca were all extremely helpful with sorting my flight at short notice and with words of comfort when I needed them. I do sincerely see some of the staff there as extended family. Its never too much trouble to stop and talk to you and to help above and beyond what is expected.
The food is excellent - I was on all inclusive. It is beautifully presented too.
The pool is cleaned daily and it is very relaxing to sit round the pool each day.

I must say a special thanks also to President - the most excellent bar man who is always so so polite and nothing is too much trouble for him to help you.

I am returning in February and cant wait to be back there and relaxing. I promise guys - I wont be cutting that trip short!!!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have a nice seating area outside - and are near to walk to the bar. Try the Blu burger - gorgeous!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a joke. Worst I have ever stayed. Don't believe other reviews. Actually this place doesn't even deserve a review.
My room did not have a phone nor bed lamp bulbs/CFL. Leaking taps, leaking roof, rain water falling directly onto the bed, mosquitoes. Bit hard and thick pillows. Rusted hinges everywhere. List goes on....
Nothing was changed nor provided in spite of several complaints.
I stayed with other colleagues. Everyone had problems.
I wonder how this hotel is running. I pity the staff.
Better sleep on the footpath or somewhere else. You will save the money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business