“Wouldn't Trade !”

Flavours of the Grill
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$9 - US$31
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Flavours is my number one spot!

I began going there about two years ago for dinner. The waitresses are tired of me ordering the same thing each time ! That's only because they are so consistent with the quality of food every single time and I cannot help but savor!

I think I have probably had everything on the menu except seafood options as I am allergic and I cannot complain. The cuisine is local at lunch and int'l at dinner. They serve a wicked Carbonara which is my main thing.

The management and staff are sooooo warm and welcoming and I would recommend this place for lunch and dinner to everyone. NB They are closed on Monday nights !

FOTG for the win !

2  Thank Andrea W
onelldon, Owner at Flavours of the Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for the lovely review, certainly appreciate

Just to inform you that our only closing day of the week is Sundays and never been on Monday, as a matter of fact the first and third monday of evey month we do have live enetertainment.
so please come by

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Unfortunately there are not many restaurants to chose from when staying in Gros Islet and if you don't like street food there is even less choice. We visited Flavours of the Grill twice whilst staying at this resort and enjoyed the meals served. Not a great deal of food on the menu but what we had was very tasty.

2  Thank mary h
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had dinner at this restaurant during the Friday street party. The food is freshly prepared and the portions are filling. I was pleasantly surprised by the cost of our meals in comparison to the rest of the Island. Very cost effective, friendly service and most importantly fresh fish that is perfectly cooked. We did not have any more room for any other food at the street party and have no regrets. It does get crowded so try and go before the Friday street party begins as the line gets longer.
Your name says it all! Thanks for feeding us with delicious food!

1  Thank D3261FW
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We ate lunch at FOTG and were not disappointed. Service was prompt, and the staff were all very nice.

I had the grilled boneless chicken with creamy green peppercorn sauce and my husband had the pepper pot. He did fish out some chunks of fat, but that happens in any stew. Bother came with choice of side. I had the banana fries and salad and he had the garlic mashed potatoes and salad. All was delicious. They aalso weren't stingy with their ice, which is a big deal to me when it's hot outside.

I would go back in a second. Enjoy your meal there.

2  Thank skyhunt2008
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Good food and Friendly staff and if you over pay like we did due to EC Dollars and US dollars comparisons they bring the money back to you and tell you. So they are not after an extra Dollar or $200 like we over paid. Honest people without doubt

3  Thank ma02aca