All reviews big room exceptional staff reduit beach rodney bay island
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is brilliant, really good spot in rodney bay near to beach and shops and bars. Food here is excellent with good service. room we have is patio garden room overlooking pool. Very nice good layout with big screen TV, wet room shower huge bed. Very clean and tidy. Brilliant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Coco palm for 6 nights and everything was so good! Big room, nice swimming-pool, very professionnal and friendly staff and tasty breakfast.
Reduit Beach is located at a few minutes by walk and the hotel is near a lot of restaurants and a big Massy supermarket.
Try the Ti-banane restaurant, you will not regret it!
We will definetely come back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jsp J
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel was clean and comfortable but what really stood out to me was the amazing staff! It had a lovely pool and delicious food from morning to evening. You can walk literally out of the door and into down town so the location was also very convenient! I really enjoyed my time there!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in Rodney Bay before. The last hotel was rubbish and is actually closed hence our stay at Coco Palm. Food was excellent although at times took sometime to arrive but who cares we’re on holiday. Rooms are kept spotless and well serviced daily. Staff are all very friendly. We will definitely be back sometime in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This was one of the best experiences my family has had. We came with a group of about 66 persons including a herd of children and everything went smoothly. The bartenders were champions as they managed a flock of small humans each wanting a smoothie or milkshake.
My aunt and I also celebrated our birthdays and we were greeted with a Happy Birthday sign, two bottles of wine, cake and chocolate.
my only complaint would be that the food took quite long to get to tables.
But overall it was a great experience that was enjoyed by all

Room Tip: first floors rooms on the side away from the bar have outside access to the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family