“Amazing”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

What a nice location! Amazing view, great rooms, lovely people, authentic carribean and the food is delicious! Can’t wait to come back! And we brought home some handmade art from the owner with us!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The Pink Plantation Restaurant is a beautiful and unexpected find down a road which seems it could not possibly be leading to this place, but then suddenly you're there. It is beautiful old "Pink Plantation House" as the name suggests, with lush tropical greenery. The location is quiet and beautiful. You walk the house with a multitude of art and craft and make your way to the balcony overlooking the Castries harbour. Service is good, and the selection and taste of the food was satisfying. The lunch menu also came with extra sides for two (I have only even gone with a party of two), which made it too much food to eat. My only concern was the high price for lunch which was about US$40 per person (including all charges and tax) for soup, main course and coffee. There also seemed to be several charges on the final bill that were not quite explicit on the menu. I am not sure if prices are the same for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The restaurant is an extremely authentic styled building,food was great,staff very helpful..will go again..

Reviewed 4 July 2018

What can I add to what has been said already. LOVED this place... wonderful food and great service on a shaded veranda overlooking a tropical garden. What more could anyone ask for? Pink paradise.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

My family and I dined at Pink Plantation for lunch and we enjoyed the entire restaurant to ourselves! We made it in just ten minutes before closing time and they accommodated us so sweetly. We had the crab app, roasted veggie salad, fish of the day (three of us) and all the sides that accompany it. It was all delicious! Even my very picky teen son ate every last bite on his plate! I will say that if you have google maps activated on your phone, it makes it much easier to navigate to. I'm not sure how we would've found it otherwise....but it was definitely worth the effort!