2,949 results
All reviews papa dons upper deck plunge pool kids club all inclusive plan time share rodney bay hibiscus suite jammers bar banana boat dragonfly restaurant dragon fly water sports all inclusive option steep hillside st lucia day sail
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wow Wow Wow !!!!!

Absolutely Stunning Beach Villa. Ours was #612, which had 3 bedrooms / 4 full baths.
From the contemporary decor to every amenity you can think of - this vacation villa had it all. Bosch appliances in the full kitchen - limestone floors, rainfall showers, free standing tubs, huge closets, very upscale furnishings with very comfortable beds dressed in soft Italian sheets and custom pillows and bed covers. Two of the three bedrooms as well as the dining and living room opened to expansive patios facing the ocean with beautiful teak furniture and tasteful decor. You can view the ocean when entering this villa and practically from every room. The best surprise was up the open contemporary stairs - leading you to the second floor. There you find a very large patio complete with ocean views, an outdoor kitchen/entertaining area with a wine refrigerator, outdoor seating for a crowd with sofas, chairs, dining table and the best part - A beautiful private pool to enjoy as you look out over beach on one side and ocean on the other. We lived in that pool - enjoying it and all of the amazing views.
It is a short walk to the beach and a fun small bar, 96 Degrees in the Shade. It had a thatched roof and swing seats to order a drink. Our Windjammer bartender, Trevern, even sang and entertained us while he mixed our cocktails.

Hands down, it was best beach villa I have ever stayed in!!! The people are lovely in St. Lucia -loads of smiles and very helpful, making our vacation memorable.

A special shout out and many, many thank you's to managing director, Scott Seger, executive chef Rene Cahane, Laurena, Wendall, Simone Debeauville, Heather Alexander, and John, who always smiled while he carried us safely in the shuttle, and lastly, Hector and Norbert - for airport transfers. Everyone at Windjammer went beyond expectations to make sure we were happy .

A beautiful island and beautiful people. Thank you all for making this my favorite vacation ever!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank doodietogo
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Windjammer Landing.

We are delighted to have delivered such an amazing and memorable experience.

It was a pleasure serving you!

We will surely ensure that our team is aware of your special mention as their satisfaction comes from knowing that their guests expectations were exceeded.

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am a Travel Agent who has visited St. Lucia in the past, but was unfamiliar with the WindJammer. Prior to my arrival, I had been in contact with Marla in the sales department, she was very informative. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by a gentleman at the front desk who checked us in and called Marla to let her know I had arrived. Everyone I came in contact with had a smile on their face and made me feel welcomed.

My stay in the one bedroom condo/villa was nothing short of EXCELLENT. There were two balconies (on each level,) a sunroof (which I utilized EVERYDAY, (to sunbathe,) a full-sized kitchen, living rm, with a full sized bathroom on that level. On the bottom level the area was VERY Spacious, there was ample space to hang clothes or place them in drawers. There was a front-loading washer/dryer in the room (in a separate closet,) as well. The bathroom was HUGE with a shower, tub, two basins both with mirrors & a separate toilet area. Papa Don's restaurant was delectable. The staff made sure we were pleased. We often ate lunch at the Jammer & in the evenings we would stop in for a late snack and drinks at the bar. The buffet was delightful. Fruits, cheeses, pastries, breads, hot foods i.e. bacon, sausage, eggs, french toast, pancakes, potatoes, baked beans, oatmeal, cold cereal, omlet station etc.

October is a slow time for them, it was few people, very quiet, peaceful and serene. I walked along the beach but was too lazy to change into my swimsuit the entire time I was there except for the one night I decided to get in the pool & hot tub. LOL...

The shuttle drivers take you back and forth to your rooms and wherever else you need to go to within the resort. Speaking of ...the shuttle...I took a ride over to the Spa, now I must say, i wasn't "WOWed" with the decor, I have seen more serene & tranquil spas, but nevertheless the couples massage was nice. I do believe that if the decor was designed to resonate a "ZEN" feeling with better masseuse operators, that the SPA would be nothing short of spectacular.

Overall my week's stay was very enjoyable. I have moved on to another residence here in St. Lucia until the end of this month and I must admit, I miss the WindJammer ALREADY!!!

Room Tip: I toured the property. All rooms had a nice view of either the island, the ocean or the pool/bar area.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank j9travels2018
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing St. Lucia and the Windjammer Landing.

We are delighted to have delivered such a memorable experience.

We have an amazing team who work tirelessly in ensuring that guests expectations are exceeded consistently.

Knowing that you were pleased with our offerings is a huge compliment.

On behalf of our team, it was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous resort, amazing food, beautiful beach, we loved everything about our vacation at the Windjammer Landing! The staff were pleasant no matter where you were on the resort. The shuttle service was great to have as well

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MissySamantha
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hello Samantha,

We felt honored that you chose Windjammer Landing as your vacation destination.

We are delighted that you were pleased with our offerings.

Thank you for your generous comments.

We value our guest satisfaction as top priority.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed at the Windjammer Landing Resort last week through an RCI trade. We had a two bedroom villa with a plunge pool on the hillside. It was an original unit, but was updated and nicely appointed with newer bathrooms and stylish furniture. We enjoyed the pool every day as well as the fabulous views. We used the shuttle to and from the restaurants and beach/pool areas as the walk was steep and a ways away. We encountered some kinks that were quickly addressed and fully taken care of by the management. They were very generous in their help to remedy our issues and left us a wonderful impression of the resort with the care we received. We recommend staying at Windjammer Landing for a visit to St. Lucia for couples, families etc. We are thankful for everyone we met - Scott Seger, the manager who went out of his way, Simone, who was very helpful, Chef Renee and Laurena, who cooked fabulous food!!! and of course, John, who greeted us with a giant smile every day! Thank you all for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Flyer611408

Hello Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you chose Windjammer Landing for your getaway.

Our dedicated team work tirelessly in ensuring that our guest expectations are met and exceeded. Our guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments.

We look forward to providing you with another memorable experience in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The Windjammer Landing Resort was just what I needed. Total rest & relaxation. The staff are amazing. Friendly, helpful & nothing is too much trouble. I had a beautiful one bedroom villa which, through the palm trees, overlooked the Caribbean. Spotlessly clean & safe. I walked to & from the villa, day & night, although there are shuttles available 24hrs. The walks to/from aren’t for everyone due to the steepness of the hills & that’s why there are shuttles! There are 5 restaurants & I ate in each! Fresh, local fruit, vegetables & fish. The breakfast buffet had everything from freshly pressed, local guava juice to Brie cheese! Lunch in Jammers or Embers on the beach again, had great variety of fresh local produce including cocktails made with locally distilled rum!
The beach is spotlessly clean and absolutely paradise to just sit under a palm tree and read or take in the breathtaking view. It was relatively quiet while I was there (which suited my needs) with couples, a couple of families with toddlers & the occasional solo traveller! I booked a massage & pedicure in the Spa which were lovely. One word of caution though! The prices in the brochure don’t include tax & service charge so the final bill was a tad more than expected!
I don’t ‘do’ beach holidays & although I did get to explore the island, I would go back to St.Lucia & the Windjammer in a heartbeat. My only ‘complaint’. I wasn’t able to stay longer!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lostinspaceIreland
Malantha, Executive Administrative Assistant at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hello Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Windjammer Landing for your Caribbean getaway.

We are always grateful to receive such remarkable feedback from our guests as our guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Knowing that you would return to us, is a huge compliment.

We truly cannot wait to welcome you back to paradise in the near future.

Best wishes!