All reviews tennis courts water sports kids club st barths private pool beach bar clarins spa van wagenberg top notch sea grass outstanding service breakfast and lunch our honeymoon every morning favorite hotel your feet eden rock
Reviewed 17 May 2016

The beach here is not crowded and one of the more beautuiful I have experienced. The rooms are relaxingly luxurious. this was a very restful and fun experience. The staff is very courteous and extremely attentive. The food at the restaurants is very good. I enjoyed myself immensly.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
saintbarth97133, General Manager at Le Guanahani, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Frank A P,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Le Guanahani.
I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the 2 beaches, the rooms designed by Luis Pons, the service by our dedicated staff and the food of our 2 restaurants : casual Indigo, and gourmet Bartolomeo.
The best award, we could get, is the recognition of our guests.
I look forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Le Guanahani is a beautifully appointed hotel with its rooms set in lovely tropical gardens which are maintained to the highest standards. The ocean views are second to none All the hotel's staff are charmng and welcoming in every area around the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear foodloverscx,
I am delighted to read that you appreciated the newly refurbished rooms, the lush gardens, the views and the groomed service of our dedicated staff.
I look forward to welcome you back very soon
Best regards.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Like a second home, people working there is very on their toes and you are never left without attention. Food is great, great wines... Checkin is very smooth... definitely a must see hotel. Staff remembers you name, and you really feel like you are being pampered on.

Room Tip: ask for a room down by the beach
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
saintbarth97133, General Manager at Le Guanahani, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear mrskive2016,
Many thanks for your kind words, I truly appreciate the time you took to review your stay at le Guanahani.
I am delighted to read that our team took a good care of you and that the service met your expectations. Please be assured that I have personally relayed your compliments.
I look forward to welcome you back
Managing Manager

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Stayed at Le Guanahani for our honeymoon, came back for our 25th anniversary and it was as lovely, as brilliantly run as it was on our first stay. A little more geared towards families than it was 25 years ago, but it still never felt like it was over run with kids. Highly recommend - especially for families!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
saintbarth97133, General Manager at Le Guanahani, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Mary G,
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay once again.
Thank you again for your loyalty.
I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We are a well traveled 50+ year old couple who looked far and wide for the perfect destination to have our wedding for two as well as maximum enjoyment for the next two weeks. LeG proved to be an excellent location for the beach wedding and their staff & recommended vendors proved to be exceptional. It also served as a great hub to take our Mini out to the various beaches, restaurants and shopping that make St. B so great. With all the choices around the world, we found this to be one of the handful of properties and destinations that would warrant returning to.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
saintbarth97133, General Manager at Le Guanahani, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear ERRTH,
Thank you so much for your very kind review and for sharing your experience at Le Guanahani.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for choosing Le Guanahani to celebrate such a special occasion, it is very important for us to know that we have succeeded in our mission! Please be assured that I have personally relayed your compliments to the team.
I look forward to welcome you back for your first anniversary.
Best regards.