All reviews beautiful property picnic basket summer camp sea turtles amazing cocktails water sports tuna architecture and interior design arrange transportation michelin star car service special amenities upgraded room one of a kind top level spent a week ocean front
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Very beautiful property with a beautiful beach, clear water and in a perfect location. The lagoon is ideal for water sports. The food is delicious, rooms are spacious, very clean and have special amenities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mdobbels, General Manager at Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear karimd992,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest and I greatly appreciate your kind words.

Your compliments will certainly be passed along to our team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another remarkable stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Every single detail was just perfect. We enjoyed every moment. The staff is extremely nice and breakfast delicious. I can highly recommend to stay in this hotel - probably one of the most modern on the island.

Dear florian504,

Thank you for the remarkable review, I’m so pleased to hear that your recent stay at Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa has left such an impression on you.
I greatly appreciate your compliments regarding the team and breakfast buffet.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback – it is so great to learn that you will recommend Le Barthélemy as the most modern hotel on the island.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Magnificent property service needs help. Food is excellent as well as views, water, beach. Seems I have to write 200 words to get this submitted not sure what else to say. Wanted to use spa but never could find a person working there -- could have walked out with everything in the place -- did have great work out room -- very modern and user friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear l9037LAshanem,

Thank you for your review – I’m delighted to hear that you found our staff to be so friendly and professional.

While I am pleased that you were impressed with our service, beach and food , I regret that you were unsatisfied with the spa. Should you consider staying at Le Barthélemy again, I would be happy to personally discuss with you, so that we can ensure your return stay is most pleasant and comfortable.

Hoping to welcome you back again soon.

My deepest regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

5 star location and rooms. The grounds are amazing and the view is out of this world. The chefs were a big hit and the drinks were awesome. The staff took excellent care and overall everything was perfect. I don't think anything could have been better. Thank You to all the staff members and see you next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Mdobbels, General Manager at Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear scottmB5601CT,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us – I am delighted we were able to exceed your expectations on your stay.

Thank you again for your five-star review and I will be sure to share your compliments with our team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Saint Barthélemy.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Travelled for many years on land and sea. Have to say the experience at Le Barthelemy Hotel and Spa was by far the most enjoyable and memorable so far. Staff couldn't have been more helpful from check in to check out. Nothing was ever to much trouble. What a gem of a Resort. recommended by friends who have been there many times. Met Marc (Within 5 minutes of arriving) General manager. Will be returning and looking forward to it very much. Hopefully bring a group of friends at the same time.

Room Tip: All Beautiful rooms, amazing views.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Mdobbels, General Manager at Le Barthelemy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Livio F,

It is always encouraging to hear feedback such as this from a first time guest of Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa.
I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations on every level and that you had a chance to experience all that our property has to offer.
I greatly appreciate your compliments regarding the attention to detail that we place on the experience of our guests and it will be passed along to our team who will all be so pleased to learn they were able to enhance your stay.
It was wonderful having you as our guest and I look forward to your next visit.