“The Havana Grill - Good Atmosphere and Food”
Review of Havana

Havana
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Trois-Ilets
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I have eaten here many times, over a decade. It has been consistently good. They have a varied menu. You can order a burger and fries, steak tartar (warning it's raw), a smoothie, mussels or even cheval (yes, you are in France).

Reviewed 10 February 2015

the mussels were very good & reasonably priced. the highlight for me every evening was their coconut flan. Truly outstanding. I tried the coconut flan at other restaurants but Havana's was by far the best

Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

My husband & were staying in the Creole Village and decided to stop in for dinner. He had a fish burger served with a salad and a ton of fries. It was good. I had the the fish tar tar Havana. After my husband tried it, he kept eyeing it! It was delicious! A great mix of marlin, citrus juice, fresh avocado, herbs, tomato, onions etc. Again it was a generous serving with a side of boiled potato and a lovely salad. Again the serving was big, but after a day at the beach I was up to the challenge. If you are just looking for a snack or lite lunch, this is easily able to be shared. They only speak French, but are friendly and helped me with my very limited conversational French.

Reviewed 13 November 2014

After arriving to the hotel after 10 pm, we walked to main street and found the Havana was the only open place to eat. After struggling with ordering in French, we has a good meal of chicken burgers, fries and such. There is a various on the menu, but was to tried to stay for the crepes.

The prices was reasonable price and good service. I would recommend it and go back...as I missed having the crepes.

Reviewed 1 November 2014

This café is located across the street from La Pagerie Hotel, on the main street leading to the marina…

We ate there twice; both times it was fantastic. Very good food at a reasonable price, good service and they speak some English; a clean and quaint café / restaurant open for lunch through to late evening…

We highly recommend this place…