Courbaril Village(Trois-Ilets)
Hotel Bambou(Trois-Ilets)
US$137
US$128
  • Pool
Carayou Hotel & Spa(Trois-Ilets)
US$195
US$143
  • Pool
Bungalows De L'anse(Trois-Ilets)
US$94
US$78
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,171 results
All reviewsswim up barfort de francehotel is centrally locatedpointe dugood sizeloved this hotelhotel restaurantbed was very comfortablenightly entertainmentlocation was perfecttriple roomvery nice hotelspeak englishroad scholarthe hotel parking lotchoice of restaurantsla marine
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed there on an island hoping tour. This was my second time staying there and it didn't disappoint. I love the breakfast and I was happy that it was included in the price because my first stay there, I had to pay 20euros.

I had a short relaxing time there. I also enjoyed "le p'tit dejeuner creole."

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Judie,

Thank you for your second stay with us and for your comment on TripAdvisor.
We are happy that you enjoyed the local breakfast !

See you next time at La Pagerie Hotel****

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I choose this lovely hotel on the basis of the photos and comments mentioned on tripadvisor. I would highly recommend this hotel.

I stayed here for 4 nights from June 2-6,2017 with my mother. The hotel, room, bi-lingual staff and restaurant food are exceptional.

Looking forward to returning to the La Pagerie Hotel in the near future. Thank you for a truely wonderful time.
L and R Griffin.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank lenora g

Dear guest,

Thank you for your great comment on TripAdvisor.
We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us.
See you soon at la Pagerie Hotel****

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We were very happy with the service of the hotel. The staff was friendly and some of them were bilingual, which was helpful. The place was clean and lovely. The location was perfect. It was within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, a marina and a beach. Our only complaint was that the room's air conditioning unit ran somewhat poorly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Johnny,

Thank you fro your time and comment on TripAdvisor.
We are more than happy that you had a great stay at La Pagerie Hotel****
Regarding the AC, it may be because of the setting, and in this case our engineering service will be happy to fixe it for you.
Hope to see you again.

Best regards

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband spent 5 days at La Pagerie, and we've been very happy with our choice. The room was very clean, the front desk very helpful and they really took good care of us. The hotel is located across the street from Village Creole and it was great because we could walk there for dinner if we did not want to drive. If I will travel again to Martinique I will book this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anniemarie39
Management response:Responded 1 May 2017

Dear Annie-Marie,

Thank you for your time and comment on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy that you had a great time at La Pagerie Hotel****
We will see you soon !

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I found this hotel very confusing..
Down stairs in the public areas was beautiful designed.. The gardens and pool were lovely.. and the sitting lounge was just beautiful
The philosophy did seem to be very mean ..other reviews are very favourable, however I am not sure if it is a different attitude for French to other nationalities ( I am Australian)
We had booked our room 11 months earlier, and yet somehow managed to get one of the worst rooms, one of the few rooms that only had a half verandah with an aircon return outlet in our small part of verandah .. when we asked about this we were treated with disdain .. and told it would be too difficult to change it, as they were full ..
It was always very difficult to ask the front desk staff anything, as there was always only one person on duty . strange that a full hotel would only have one person on duty for 'everything'
Then, the room .. the key card to get in only worked 1 in 10 times.. was difficult to open and actually quite painful on the hand!!
The door leading out to the small verandah, was also very difficult to open and we had to get help opening it after the cleaner had been in and locked it,.
we had been given a towel each and I went to ask the lady for an extra towel ..she glared at me and demanded my room number.. and then shoved one at me.. goodness..amazingly rude.. I also asked the front desk for some scotch tape for an envelope and was flatly refused help for this !! I eventually got some assistance for this in a shoe shop!!
The room was very basic.. a tiny sliver of soap in the bathroom (not replaced) and no shampoo or conditioner.. of course the hairdryer stuck to the wall and coat hangers that are perpetually stuck in the wardrobe ( I thought that hotels had got over this)
then the towels for the pool .. only allowed when you have the little card.. but often there was no one there to help with a towel or collect them later..and if you don't have the little cards when you leave , then you owe 20 euros each card.. what a joke!!
so then ... the night before we left I pulled a heavy bag off the table and the glass top ( stupid place to have a glass top) also fell off I cut my leg and the glass smashed..
The one person on duty, came up and swept.. still leaving a lot of glass around the floor.. He did let me use a very basic first aid kit.. and then informed me I would be required to pay for the glass in the morning..and then in the morning, the morning staff on duty said I must pay 100 euros or a staff member would get the sack!! I was so disgusted by this emotional blackmail and the fact that they could not even give me an incident report for my insurance company that I refused to pay..
If the owners had any brains in their heads they would not sack staff but would employ more staff so they could do an appropriate job on the front desk..
I was not at all impressed with this hotel and was very glad to leave ..

Room Tip: don't visit !!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Chriskringle
Management response:Responded 30 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and comment on TripAdvisor.
It clearly appear that this hotel wasn't for you. We are sorry that you didn't get the chance to enjoy what Martinique - such a beautifull island- had to offered to you, so did La Pagerie Hotel****.

Hope you will find what you are looking for.

Have a great one.