“Great ice cream & desserts!”
Review of Ice'n Coffee

Ice'n Coffee
Ranked #49 of 72 Restaurants in Trois-Ilets
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Our family of 3 ate here for dinner and came for a snack on another afternoon. Our dinner was good -- crêpes & salad -- and the portions were filling. Our snack -- ice cream and a dessert crêpe -- was fantastic! Generous portions and very delicious.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We had many desserts here during our stay. The waffle (gaufre) with Nutella was highlight and the ice creams were also delicious. My favorite was the mango. The service is friendly and this place is often packed. Definitely worth a stop if you are nearby.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

On a trip, we ate here several times due to the taste and amount of food! Everything we had was delicious! Salads, crepes and ice cream were all very tasty and made fresh!

Beware of the ti-punch! It is quite strong!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We ate at this restaurant more than any other in Pointe du Bout or anywhere else on Martinique. I don't understand why the ratings are more or any higher. Maybe because it is basic, but those are the best restaurants to frequent. The first night we were in Martinique, or apartment manager was showing us around and recommended this place. She even help us read the French menu. I ordered the salmon crepe and it was vary tasty.
We ate here 2x for breakfast. I had the nutella crepe (5-6 euros) and the continental breakfast (bread, butter, jam, croissant, juice, and coffee for 10 euros). The service and food was fast and efficient, even though they didn't speak much English and I can't speak French.
We went 1x during the day and I got the crepe with cheese, ham, bacon, and mushrooms (I forgot the name on the menu). It was delicious! We also had the banana split crepe which was unreal! It was pretty to look ate and delicious on my palette.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Nice place to have good coffee, nice crepes, good ice cream. Service can be a little slow. A trick is to go at the counter to order your drinks and meal.

Date of visit: February 2018