All reviews trois ilets rooms are spacious business hotel nice business big room la pagerie business trip great bar nice view ferry terminal gym bay downtown ship english communication island
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel entrance is a little confused at the beginning. You have to come in always trough the lobby in the 2nd floor and use another elevator to reach the rooms.
The restaurant is good.
At lunch time they offer a sort of menu or configurations like "main course+dessert+coffee".
The room was great!
Nice view.
Very modern concept.
It is a place where I would like to come back.
The only thing I don't really like was that I wanted to pay in cash but it was not possible because they did not have change!!! Unbelievable!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank alvaro p
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We ended up at the Simon after experiencing an unfortunate rental with VRBO. We had rented a home and were told the day of arrival that there was no water available. This was at 4 in the afternoon. We refused to accept occupancy due to health concerns, and were told we would not get a refund due to the fact that it was an act of a God. (Storms) Beware travelers! Citibank came to our rescue to deal with all this! Livesaver! In the mean time, Simon gave us a very nice room for our last three days in Martinique. Located in downtown Fort de France, I believe it is more of a business oriented hotel, but the room was nice, and the staff friendly. A frig is located in the room, but not a micro. The restaurant staff heated up a few items for me that I had bought at a patisserie in Trois-Ilets. The breakfast assortment was varied and plentiful. Once you get use to the parking location, it is not an issue. The bar is nice, but somewhat expensive. We did not try the dining room. If you come to the island for a resort experience, then this would not be your choice, but after we experienced so much hassle, the Simon was convenient, easy to live with, and really fit our needs. Be warned: traffic in Fort de France at certain times is murderous.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maureen f
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Its a new hotel, with modern style. Clean and well Suzes rooms. Food was ok. Only the bar/restaurant manager was a bit rude. I even saw him even scratching on quite specific parts, which seems very unhigiënic. Tho all the other waiters where very friendly and helpfull. As the night progressied the manager put on some music, which was a bit lawd for my taste. Unfortunalty when we went to our room we could even here the music up. As this hotel is well located in the center of the town, it is a good place to start your travel. So I must give it some credit..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HouseHaws
Valerie D, Directrice Commerciale at Simon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

We thank you for your message published on Trip Advisor.
We really hope to welcome you soon at Simon Hotel,

Reviewed 8 May 2017

The hotel in general is good place for a short business stay. For longer stay, try finding something else.

Pros:
- new & clean
- business like
- rooms are spacious and nicely decorated
- toilet separated from bathroom
- helpful and friendly staff, even that their english is not great.

Cons:
- terrible access to the hotel and parking, need to use intercom all the time
- not many choices during breakfast
- breakfast is not well organized, quiet often there was no hot food and needed to wait 15 minutes for them to bring it. Also every day there is different arrangement for breakfast area. Tables are not cleaned for long time, even 30 minutes, which makes hard time to find a place to sit.
- gym is only 2 treadmills and a bike
- laundry take longer than they promised
- terrible internet speed
- room cleaning not consistent, one day you get two towels, next day you get one, shower gel is also not added every day.same goes for water in the fridge.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank CaffeineJumper

We want to thank you for your comment. We are already working on the differents points raised.
We really hope to welcome you for a future stay with us,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Is my 6 days to unwind away from Barbados to work on my event planning ,This hotel I choice as Bussiness hotel in the heart of Martinique ,,,,I must say take me by surprise in every way ,,this hotel very industrial but chic,,,people on comments saying very Bussiness like but yeahhhhh lets talk Bussiness then,,,,I find myself working in the computer all day long in the busy section of there dining area,,,,,Amazing !!!
Your day never know what time it is ,just watching the dock of international cruise liner where people excieted to come out the ship there entry / exit right to below my windows in my living suite and in my bedroom windows you can actuall see the full ship and count how many windows that how closed I am and when they talking about there experience you can hear all ,,,only if you open your windows on fresh air as I do all the time,,,,,the ocean breeze keep me alive,,,lol
Here is the fantastic side ,,,,by the way I am at the top floor 6th floor suite at the end facing at the dock of all local boat for Îsland tour and local community ,,,,all day long you can just set down with your computer and cold or hot drink and work go by and never missed a thing ,,,,my left bus Terminat and supermarket ,my mid view farther is the KFC ,next to it the famous pizza corner and next to the mini park where locals mingle and young people do there dance move up to date ;) my Favorite is the dock of tiny boat next to the park from the time I open my eyes you will see the traffic and on my right is the big cruise ship ;) super entertainment and you know what here's the fun part ,,,when the giant boat away or any other cruise liner the men's out fishing ,,,,,lol
My camera get crazy
Let's go to breakfast corner ,,my my my my French carribean dishes blow my mind super nice all kinds of bread,fruits,3kinds of juices , coffee and tea of course water bottle on ice is a bonus and when they lay on that breakfast table you can feel the love,discipline and dedication of people who prepared the food,,,,,,very chic indeed !!
My favorite part is my salad lunch ,,,I never had a salad before with pomegranate seeds,,,super nice ,,,,,you know what my view is base on what I do ,I am very picky in details , presentation and decor so Simon Hotel I guezz you bring out my best this time ,,,,yes is true sometimes internet slow ,,,,but hey ,everywhere it happened even in your own home when traffic hit the happy hour,,,,lol
Have fun you all,,,,get the top end and you tell me,,,,I am waiting for your great adventure ,,,have a great stay !!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Valerie D, Directrice Commerciale at Simon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Nikki,
Thank you so much for your comment.
Hope to welcome you very soon,