Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
PricelineUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
StayForLongUS$137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2019

This place had everything we needed for a night before heading to the airport and after a week of sailing. Our room with four beds in a row made us all smile:) The best thing was the gentleman on the desk who was very welcoming and helpful and spoke good English - sorry my French is awful. He booked us a taxi for the airport and was knowledgeable about the time we would need to leave for our flight and also made a great suggestion of what we might do for our evening.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2019

I was totally satisfied with CSI! I would recommend it to anyone who can't afford or is not interested in a luxury hotel.The only challenge was the public transportation to and from there, because I chose not to rent a car. I appreciated the fact that I could have diner there every night, and it was always good. I also enjoyed breakfast (delicious bread) and the fact that it was free.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2019

I spent five nights at the hotel from where I went on day trips, hiking in the mountains or along the coast using a rental car. For this purpose, the hotel is amazing! It is centrally located (for driving), has secure parking, offers great breakfasts and has friendly and very helpful staff. Note that the location is less ideal if you plan to go out by foot.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2019

Nothing special, rooms almost remind me of hospital rooms because they are bare and fluorescently lit. No curtain or barriers in the shower so the eater goes everywhere. Not walkable to anything, but decent for the price point.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2019

We stayed 1 night in between our flight from French Guiana and New York. We picked this hotel because it is not far from airport. We arrived late and left early the next morning. The front desk staff was very helpful in booking a taxi. The room was basic but nice and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2019