All reviewspositive energyhot tubgreat roomthe perfect spotcaribbean seacan't wait to go backsun bayscripthouseparadiseprivacybedroomamenitiescomfortislandviequesproperty
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently spent a week in the studio here and we both had an amazing time. Everyone was a joy to deal with. We booked with Julius, who couldn't have been more helpful. The property manager and the owner were also both very friendly and accommodating. We can't wait to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 17 May 2015

I always desire a place to be spiritually healing and inspiring. I always need a place that feels like home and at the same time is away from home. I was offered to come to Vieques by my producer and to stay at Villa Gallega. We rented the property every year since 2005 after my first video shoot here became a hit in Europe. I feel this house has a special energy, something magical about it brings me luck and inspiration. The house has a soul. It is in the most central and desirable area of Vieques, therefore the beach in close, the supermarket is minutes away. the great part is that it is on his own hill and isolated, quiet, and during the days of shooting my video I had time to work, relax, enjoy that gigantic pool and even be butt naked without being bothered by anyone. I normally hate to write reviews, but I think this property deserve to be known more. It is great when you are a talent, an artist and a very spiritual person, it is healing and has inspired all of my best songs since that summer of 2005. We rented many times,I was there 3 weeks in April and I am going back in June.

Room Tip: This house is designed to be a crate for talents and artists.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Steven M
Reviewed 31 October 2013

What can I say about this faboulus house? It's amazing, I spent two weeks in a completely relax, jumping in the swimming pool every once in a while during the day. Call swimming pool that kind of art is reductive, I like imagine that is a natural extension of the carebbean sea as limpidity but much better because it isn't salty and you can even drink it! I just can't get enough, and I can wait to relax myself soon in that paradise!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Jetmcquack85
Reviewed 18 October 2013

OMG. I stayed from 10/10/2013 to 10/16/2013 and now I am back to NYC. Bummber. And have been very sad since I left. I had a wonderful stay at the villa Gallega. I had the studio and it was great. the top part of the villa was occupied with an Artist "Mike" I did meet the artist and he was amazing. He did bother me at all and he was a great person to talk to. I FEEL IN LOVE WITH HIM. Joey was also great very helpful with everything. Always in communication with me from here NYC. Everyone was so nice. The pool and the view was amazing. Words cannot describe my experience with the villa. GREAT, BEAUTIFUL, RELAXTING, AMAZING, LOVED IT, REALLY REALLY ENJOYED IT, WISH IT WAS PERMANENT. I felt like i was on top of the world. was able to do a lot of thinking.

Room Tip: This is not about picking the perfect room but the perfect location. A/C was great, quite and because of my hot flashes i also had a fan to keep me cooler.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvette C
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Private – Calm – Views – Beautiful – Sanctuary – Quiet – Magical – Clean – Peaceful – Healing

This is how I describe my stay at the Villa Gallega. I needed a vacation to get away from the busy day to day craziness of work. This was my home away from home in paradise. I only needed to bring my bathing suit, sandals and sun tanning lotion. The house has everything you need…..WiFi (if you really can’t connect from the world) and a great huge plasma screen TV with sound system. My favorite things about the house were the POOL day or night (awesome lighting system to change the color of the water) - the jacuzzi at night where you can gaze up and see the clouds and stars – the BBQ grill by the pool bar – last but not least the AMAZING VIEWS of the island and ocean that greet you in the morning when you open your eyes from a wonderful night of sleep!

Highly recommended and planning to go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo