All reviews honor bar hard boiled eggs garden pool beach chairs ocean view room fresh fruit ocean side isabel ii private balcony ferry dock residential neighborhood every morning snorkel gear small beach bedroom apartment king bed home base
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We arrived at Vieques late at evening, the hotel authority kept their office open for us, arranged a cab to receive us from the airport and also offered us ride to any restaurant. We had booked an upper ocean view room, the view of the ocean from the room was magnificent. The complimentary continental breakfast was great and the people at reception were always helpful. One of the Vieques car rental service, Maritza's, offers to pick up and drop off at the hotel. The overall experience of staying at this hotel was awesome.

Room Tip: Upper ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pinaki M
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I found this place and we arrive the Sunday prior to Irma hitting on Wed. The staff and owner (Carl) were all superb!

Breakfast is included and is of good quality; there is an "Honor" bar that is open 24/7; two pools (small but nice); a secure court yard; a few minutes walk to main harbor where you will find bars and restaurants. The rooms are modern, clean and in excellent shape. The rooms are on par with some of the finest hotels I have stayed in.

Special note to all: Irma has damaged Culebra severely - Vieques less damage but still w/out power. So i encourage you to keep checking; but, if you have plans please go and help these people by visiting their businesses.

Vieques has beautiful beaches and wonderful people! We will be going back next year and this is where we will be staying for sure!

Thanks Carl & staff - our time was too short - we hope to see you again soon! Michael & Elizabeth N. - Atlanta, GA.

Room Tip: The Ocean view rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael N
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stay 4 nights at Bravo Beach and loved it! The views from the oceanfront rooms can't be beat, the continental breakfast is great, and the pools and grounds are very nice. Rooms are very nice and also very clean. We especially loved the chairs and coolers you could take (for free) to the local beaches!! Staff is very helpful! We will be back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed at BBH for 5 nights. It's a very low-key and quiet hotel. The staff is friendly and very helpful. We had an upper ocean room: it was very clean and the view was great. Our only wish was that they had some kind of food/snack options within the hotel. The location is walking distance to local restaurants but after spending the entire day exploring the island there were some nights where we wished we could have just stayed in and had dinner by the pool. Other than that it was a great value and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne L
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Cheques and stayed in Bravo Beach Hotel but in Casa Roja. The place for me and my family has an A plus...it's cozy, the place has very nice pools and surroundings, free beach chairs which by the way are AWESOME because they have attached even a cooler and handles to carry and the service are increible. We reserved two types of room at Casa Roja. In the first floor stayed my parents and in the second floor I stayed with my husband and 2 daughthers. Both of the rooms (first and second floor) are very well equipped with full kitchens and two separate rooms with air conditioning..but the second floor for me is the Best..it's beautiful. All of which I had mention wit The Blue Beach and Black Sand Beach in Vieques and the combination of the attention from Noelia and Neysha made my stay AWESOME. We even came in early in the Ferry at 11:30am and they prepared our room before the check which was at 3:00pm and also gave us a late check out for free until 4:00pm to take the Ferry at 6:30pm. We cant wait to stay again in Bravo Beach Hotel!! Thanks for making my vacation perfect!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family