All reviews yogurt beach chairs perfect location place to stay continental breakfast within walking distance bars and restaurants wonderful stay perfect hosts nice breakfast the main strip sun bay mini fridge small hotel puerto rico our entire stay blue beach
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This was a wonderful place to stay on Vieques! Beautiful, clean rooms with gorgeous views. Great staff who are very helpful and welcoming. Close to restaurants and beaches. Nice breakfast with homemade baked goods, fruit and coffee.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night in their Deluxe Queen Room- it was wonderful! Everything was clean and comfortable & the employees very helpful. Beach chairs, coolers, noodles and umbrellas were available (free). The room has a mini fridge, safe and blow dryer. There is also a cute "library" upstairs.

I recommend asking for more blankets because the thin sheets provided are not enough! Overall, I highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We recently traveled to Vieques with our two teenage boys. We stayed at the Malecon House for 3 glorious nights. We traveled Puerto Rico for 10 days and it was unanimous that Malecon House was our favorite hotel. During the day we explored the beaches in our rented jeep. The hotel provided beach towels, ice , cooler, umbrella, beach chairs even sunblock and mosquito repellent! The included breakfast was elegantly presented and was perfect to get our day started. The location is just perfect. After having toured the entire island there is no other area I would prefer to be in. After our days of exploring we would come back to Malecon House and go to dinner at one of the many restaurants right next door. Our boys enjoyed crossing the street and jumping off the pier where they met many kids their age. We enjoyed Happy Hour at El Blok, great sunset views. Our room was perfect for the four of us. We had so much to do in Vieques we never missed not having a tv. Can't wait to return to this beautiful piece of paradise and to the Malecon House.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank sailorche
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Is my 2nd time in this place and I really came back! Their service candor cleanliness everything is spectacular. My first time with my fiancé was unparalleled experience the 2nd time was with my daughter and nieces and again was an unique experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank viv_casanova
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Big thanks to Fred and Tammy for being the perfect hosts! I loved the place so much I decided to stay a few nights extra. They have thought of everything to make your stay enjoyable, from refilled water bottles to beach chairs to coolers. The room was lovely and the bed was super comfy! Would highly recommend you check this place out!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo