“okay food. service cool.”
Review of Lazy Jacks

Lazy Jacks
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lazy Jacks is located on the South side of Vieques, Puerto Rico. Come hang out at Lazy Jacks, the place to relax on the Esperanza waterfront. Sit and watch the view and hang out with the locals. Full bar, frozen drinks, specialty beers, pizzas, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads and wraps, and pub food on the menu. Home to the the coldest beer and gourmet hand rolled pizza with homemade sauce. Open late! Friendly Bartenders! Right on the Waterfront! Nice Breeze! Always happy to see you!
Reviewed 10 August 2017

cool service, very friendly staff. they have some band playing music from time to time. wifi available too.
if you like pizza: italian pizza do not try. they serve you "crispy" one.
if you like overcooked american thin pizza. please try
pull pork burger was tasty and rich. Fries are made from nice and quality potatoes
service ws way too loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.
the name is lazy pizza. now who know why :)

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This place has good food, and reasonable prices. Service is hit or miss- first time we went was great. Second time was only okay (example, I asked if I could have some mayo for my rather dry burger, he said yes, Never brought it. I didnt care that much so I didnt ask again -plus, it was a while before I saw him again, so I ate anyway- which wouldnt have been a big deal, but he charged us 50 cents each for mayo we never recieved. Also, didnt refill drinks etc) However, its shady, has a great view, is convienently located and kid friendly so we liked it.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant/bar doesn't get enough credit. The food is 10 times batter than Duffy's. Trust me. It's a nice pub style restaurant with lots of locals and tasty American bar food.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

lazy jacks is in a great location by the beach in the southern side of Vieques. good place for beer and bar food.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. We weren't disappointed. Service was friendly, food served promptly (a rarity in Vieques) and the prices are reasonable. Our sandwiches and chicken basket were piping hot, tasty and served with fries and slaw. Very good. Would recommend and will eat there again!