All reviews the main house casa hector vieques units vehicle ac
Reviewed 24 January 2016

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay for a small family gathering on Vieques. We wanted a home base for exploring the island, and Casa de Claire fit the needs. The property was in a convenient location for the north side of the island, and it was only a short drive to just about everywhere on the island. The room was clean and the kitchen area had utensils to make snacks and fix drinks. Good parking on the property. The pool area was a fun place to gather at the end of the day. Hector greeted us and made us feel at home.

Date of stay: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank BillBoulder
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Traveled to Vieques for a destination wedding and everyone attending the wedding were able to stay all together at Casa de Claire. Accommodations ranging from bedrooms with one bed or two beds in the main house to seperate rooms with kitchen and living areas, even a room with bunk beds great for single accommodations. Pool area was great with barbeque grill and fridge to keep those party beverages cold. Very convienent to town and local beaches and you can't beat the views from the main house. If I get a chance to travel to Vieques again I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank jeddamay
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I loved the stay. Clean and very friendly. Wonderful pool. Breathtaking views. I will definitely stay again. The island was gorgeous and all of the businesses were extremely friendly. The private cabin we stayed in was cosy and comfortable. Thank you for the wonderful stay

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great place to relax and have fun. The facilities where beautiful and very clean. The pool is the perfect size for kid. And the people working there where very kind, generous and helpful, they will make sure your stay is wonderful and you will not forget. Definitely will return.

Date of stay: July 2014
1  Thank ziladiflores
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The perfect place for my family and I to enjoy Vieques! The house, the pool, the views, the space, and Hector the property manager are all amazing. Worth every penny! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

Room tip: The biggest issue is the ferry - try to never travel on the ferry on a Friday!
Date of stay: June 2014