“FAJARDO GET TOGETHER”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were here before a basketball game between Mayaguez and Fajardo. The food and service was GREAT! Personalize service order Mofongo con churrasco a la chimichurri, red snapper. with tostones and lobster with arañitas great overall experience was AWESOME!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Numerous people recommended this restaurant to me because they had excellent seafood at an affordable price. I was a little disappointed. However, the staff was great. Our waitress was friendly and prompt and the owner went around greeting people at all the tables. I really enjoyed the welcoming attitude of the staff. My wife ordered the Chillo Entero, which was huge and wonderful. I ordered the grilled lobster, which was a nice size but over cooked. I would really like to try this restaurant again because their staff was great and it might of just been an off day for my lobster.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent sea food, ambiance and customer service. Nice view and you can hear the waves sound. Homemade desserts.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We went in the afternoon, we were surprised by the sunset, it is beautiful the beach where it is located. We were greeted very friendly and attentive. We ordered a paella. Truly one of the best I've ever eaten. Then the owner greeted us personally, we liked the desserts from the house, and the coffee made by Poi Gonzalez (owner) delicious. The fish soup very good, I recommend it. The paella for two looked like it did for four people. Definitly we return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

In this restaurant you can find the best seafood in Puerto Rico. Excellent service. They treat you as family.