My second stay here in 12 months and my experience has been consistent. Rooms are clean and comfortable, but there are only 2 elevators that are painfully slow and no staircases you can use. Be prepared to use the waiting lounges outside the elevators! The bar is connected to the casino floor and the music is always up so loud that trying to spend some time there talking with friends can be a challenge. We dined in the restaurant and while the Seafood Paella special was great, it took more than an hour to arrive at our table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located, with all the spectacular attractions of Porta Del Sol within easy reach, Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez, is the ideal place to stay when your vacation or business trip takes you to the city of Mayaguez and Puerto Rico's stunning west coast. From Holiday Inn & Tropical Casino Mayaguez you can drive to an incredible water park, bowling alleys, golf courses and some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Puerto Rico's only zoo is minutes away from the comfort of your room. Holiday Inn & El Tropical Casino welcomes you! Book your Mayaguez hotel reservations today for the upcoming events, Mayaguez University Graduation, RUM Mayaguez University Job Fair, Punta Borinquen Golf Club and Club Deportivo Del Oeste Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez And Tropical Casino
- Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Hotel Mayaguez
- Holiday Inn Mayaguez
- Mayaguez Holiday Inn