“Best coffee ever!”
Review of Pannes

Pannes
Ranked #5 of 1,140 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Description: Pannes opens daily from 6am till late night and offers a great variety of breakfasts , puertorrican food, great sandwiches and lovely coffee. For lunch Pannes has daily puertorrican specials at great prices , you can have a mofongo , special beefsteak, mamposteao rice and many flavorful options. Stop by for dinner menu or check out the best wine cellar in town and bottle service at the lowest prices and you'll be spoiled with first class service all the way!
Reviewed 9 February 2018

4 of us stopped in for breakfast and were seriously wowed by the richest, creamiest cup of coffee EVER! The eggs were spectacular, as well as the nutella pancakes with strawberries on top. We all loved our food and were thrilled that this unobtrusive storefront had such a wonderful cafe inside!! Our server Juan Carlos made this our best restaurant decision!

1  Thank Lynne B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,680)

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Best service my entire trip! Thanks Giovanni for exceptional service. The server went out of his way to find a drink I would like!!!

1  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Great brunch and excellent service. Nearby most hotels in Condado. Paying Parking nearby but Uber is a good choice to get there.

1  Thank Manuel_I_am
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I really want to give you 5 stars! Your place is cute, clean, staff is awesome!! I had a great breakfast there while my husband was on business in PR. I had the most delicious ham!! It was thinly sliced divine!! Today, I drag my husband there singing your praises, we got thick sliced deli ham with rubber eggs. The quesitos were even different? I do not get it? Are you a food place bar etc? There is NO WHERE in Condado to get a good breakfast. The fresh squeezed juice is terrific!

1  Thank Katdesign5
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Great food. Ample portions, tasteful and great value for the money. Be adventurous and try the mofungo.

1  Thank Thomas S