“We LOVE truffle’s !!! ”
Review of Serafina San Juan

Serafina San Juan
Ranked #10 of 1,147 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Description: With a strong presence in New York City, Serafina has established its brand across the globe. We are proud to bring one of the world's favorite restaurants to Puerto Rico.Serafina Restaurant is located within La Concha Resort & Hotel in the Condado area of San Juan. Our resort has become one of Puerto Rico's premier destinations for locals and tourists alike. Just steps from the beach, this area offers some of the best museums, nightclubs and natural attractions on the island. Take in the enchanting views, breathe the fresh salt air and experience something truly delicious with us. We invite you all to come sample our unique, inventive take on traditional Italian recipes at Serafina.
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was introduced to this place in December 2017, I have been back 4 times in the past two months. Was the best pasta with black truffle sauce I ever had in my life. i was introduced to this place last December while visiting Puerto Rico for a short business trip. The restaurant has a great vibe with a very cozy atmosphere. The service provide by Lewis is awesome , but the food is really amazing. I had this pasta ravioli with black truffle sauce that is from out of this world. For you to have an idea i been there 5 times, 4 times i choose this dish.... go figure :)
I I’ll back soon .

Write a ReviewReviews (3,418)

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We had the best service by Lewis. Serafina has the best red Sangria, lasagna and pizza. Relaxed outdoor seating. Always a great meal and terrific atmosphere! Thanks Lewis!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

You know a restaurant's good when the dishes are so tasty I recreate them when I get home from vacation. The Tuna cooked exactly the way I like it (medium rare) over a bed of spinach and underneath is mashed potatoes, simple preparation, but the soy sauce and ginger sauce makes it delicious. Topped with crunchy alfalfa sprouts makes it look elegant. I also recreated the zucchini linguine with alfredo sauce when I returned home. I added vongole just to add some seafood to the dish. My husband had the ravioli with butter & sage sauce and said the ravioli was perfectly "al dente" which is difficult to do with ravioli. Atmosphere inside and seating outside is nice, upscale. Wine list good. You won't be disappointed. Waiter was very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Outdoor or indoor seating, pick the outside if provided with an option. The pizzas are big enough to share and the bar has specialities. Pleasant atmosphere even with the grand boulevard steps away with a busy sidewalk. Joanna was the server for the night and was top notch with customer service.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We had a very enjoyable evening. Despite the fact that it was raining we were very comfortable dining outside. Service was terrific and the food was delicious.