“Always visit here when in PR”
Review of Raices

Raices
Ranked #112 of 1,147 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I love sitting at the bar eating drinking cocktails. Last visit had a table. Never again. Screaming kids. Drinks in glass not the cool tin cups. Kan Kan pork chop was mostly fat and dry. Really disappointed. Just got back from PR first time I never ate here on a visit because my last visit 3 weeks ago disappointed. Hope this place gets back to normal.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,824)

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Big for tourists visiting via cruise. Get there early as you may need to wait if there are cruises ported. Place gets packed. I visit every time in old San Juan

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is my second visit in three years, and they are still doing great food. We had the gandules asopao and the yucca pastelon. Everything was flavorful and authentically prepared. The staff was professional and courteous.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stopped for drinks one afternoon and had lunch another weekend. I had the pork stew and it was excellent. Great pina coladas.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I really liked the atmosphere. My husband and son loved their burgers from there. I had fish tacos, they were good but not fantastic! The server we had was on point! This place is in old San Juan we were walking around and found this place.