“Bridal Shower Brunch!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Visited last Sunday, September 3rd with a group of 15-20 friends and family to celebrate my Bridal Shower. We had the entire second floor for ourselves and we had a great time. The food is amazing!!

I want to thank Asere's staff for their extraordinary service... you guys made us feel welcome. Special thanks to our server Joel and our bartender Juan you guys were the highlight of our day!

Thanks! See you soon!

The bride to be,
Jesmarie

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Visited last saturday (August 4th, 2018) with my husband for dinner. Loved the place, very neat and cozy. I ordered the "pollito asao" which consisted of a perfectly roast chicken breast over a bed of black beans and rice (apastelado) and chayote en escabeche. It tastes amazing!!! My husband ordered the "vaca frita" and also we had the Frita cubana as an appetizer.
Our host was Joel and his services was excellent too!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had a simply amazing meal at this spot in the Santurce neighborhood serving Cuban / Puerto Rican cuisine. The corner restaurant is located in the middle of the action, and is a fun vantage spot from which to watch the local crowds hanging out and partying, while being tucked away just enough. We ordered broadly, and found the wait staff's recommendations to be the best: the Cubanito Spring Rolls, Empanadillas, El Pollito Asao, and a steak special that was incredible. (We'd skip La Croqueta next time.) The decor is fun and interesting, filled with fabulous homemade light fixtures. The very friendly staff made us feel welcome.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Another fine restaurant in La Placita Santurce. This Cuban restaurant is another must try if you are in the area. To start off I enjoyed fish cracklings which were bits of fried grouper served with an aioli that had just the right amount of spice. The fish was really good and the aioli made the dish. Next, I had the octopus. I had originally come for the Vaca Frita. However, I spotted octopus on the menu and after consulting with the waiter and a waitress, who both said the octopus was their favorite, I decided on the octopus. I'm glad I did because it was great. It was very tender and served in a sauce made with honey, ginger, and sauteed cherry tomatoes,on top of a potato and plantain hash, this dish did not disappoint. The service was excellent with multiple waiters and waitresses checking on you and giving you advice should you want it throughout your dining experience, Also their specialty drinks were some of the best I've had on the island. My only complaint is that they were too expensive. Other than the expensive drinks, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Good ambience. Great location. Good drinks. Average food, expensive for the quality of it. Service was good

Date of visit: July 2017