“Fit the Bill”
other travellers have booked this property
Fun at the lagoon park
afternoon activities at the lagoon relax at the lagoon park
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fun at the lagoon park
afternoon activities at the lagoon
relax at the lagoon park
entrance to the courtyard
high riser bed in living area (two twin beds or 1 king)
master bedroom en-suite bathroom
early morning work out at the park
paddle boat rental at the park next door
fun at the lagoon for everyone
gazebo at the park
coin laundry in the patio
outside shower to rinse off sand from the beach
Entrance to the building
outide of building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Helendale, California
“Fit the Bill”
Reviewed 8 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We decided on a birthday trip for my daughter to Puerto Rico. We needed space for 8 people and Carmen’s ”Best Deal In Condado” fit the bill. Everything was as advertised. The property was clean and fit all 8 of us comfortably. There were two parking spaces for the cars we rented and she had a book of recommended restaurants that helped with choosing a place to eat. The apartment was not far from old San Juan and walking distance to Ashford Ave. We had a wonderful time visiting Condando and Old San Juan and had a great place to come home to. Thank you Carmen.

Management Response
10 Nov 2015
Thank you again for choosing our house as yours while visiting San Juan. It was a pleasure hosting your family, and hope to have you back someday.
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
31happyma...
“Clean, safe, beautiful”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Great place to stay If you plan to enjoy the Condado neighborhood. Safe location right next to park and police station. Walking distance to beaches and restaurants. Our group of 8 Minnesota woman comfortably fit into the 3 bedroom condo...and the outside patio area was beautiful and relaxing. The owner was responsive and helpful through the whole rental process.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
swtjeanne
Dover, Delaware
“Vacation at San Juan”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

The unit was nice just not exactly what the description of unit was. It slept 10 people but not the way the way it had been explained on line. The laundry facilities need tp be improve to dry clothes (even small light weight) took 3 time and still were damp. The unit as a whole was nice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 Mar 2015
I appreciate reviews, they help us improve our service and give us feedback on how we can make our guest’s experience a better one. This one, however, contains some information that is inaccurate, suggesting I am misleading my guests in regards to what I am offering, and felt compelled to set this straight. Two days before your scheduled arrival, you sent me a message asking if there was anything you should bring, and I have copy-pasted my answer to you as follows:

"Hello,
You don’t need to bring anything; you will have everything you need for your vacation. I have you for 10 guests. I would like to know how you wish that I had the bedding arrangement prepared. These are the beds: Master has 2 queen, second bedroom 1 queen, third bedroom 2 twins and a full, and the living area 2 twin beds. I figure if I prepare all bedrooms and 1 twin in the living area, so that 2 people don’t have to sleep in the full? Please let me know. When you get the car, please call me so I can be there to give you the keys.
Thanks,
Carmen"

The beds have not been changed; they are exactly how I explained in this message, and as posted in Flipkey. During our conversations while you were here, you said everything was “perfect” except for the problem with the clothes dryer, which you reported to me the day you were checking out, and I immediately contacted the technician, it was solved that same day. Thanks for the feedback on the dryer!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing