8,017 results
All reviews suite tower felix perez ocean view lobby bar new tower la concha renaissance adult pool sliders main pool beautiful resort chairs and umbrellas great beach concierge desk resort fee fitness center condado area solera
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Close to everything and the staff is friendly and rooms are clean. Tourists area but close to the things that locals enjoy. Short taxi ride to Old San Juan. Spent 5 days there and enjoyed the area. Try the mallorca at pinky's across the street.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike R, Manager at La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

We would like to thank you not only for choosing La Concha Renaissance Resort and letting us serve you, but also for taking from your valuable time to share with us and other future travelers your wonderful experience. We are glad to read you enjoyed our location and team member's service so much. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay at La Concha Resort, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Service at La Concha was first class! All of the staff members were friendly and eager to assist in whatever you might need. Our poolside server, Marialix made us feel like we had been friends for years when actually we had just met her that day.

Room tip: Ocean View is best!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We take a lot of pride in the friendly and courteous service and hospitality fostered by team members like Marialix. We are pleased to read that she made your stay so memorable and made you feel right at home. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another remarkable stay. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay at La Concha Resort, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I recently stayed at La Concha for my sister's wedding. The hotel was the location for the wedding. The service exceeded my expectations. I am originally from Puerto Rico and have stayed at many hotels in the area, and few have the level of service of La Concha. All the hotel employees were extremely nice and ready to help with anything you needed. I also want to give a special shout out to Virna, who teaches the workout classes at the onsite gym. She was phenomenal and helped me stay in shape during the days leading up to the wedding. Wish I could've taken her with me. She is very enthusiastic about what she does. I would highly recommend this hotel to people who want a modern, hip hotel on the beach, within walking distance to restaurants and shops, in the heart of San Juan, close to old San Juan, and with many in house amenities.

Room tip: Tower rooms are more spacious, with living area and kitchen, but elevators were slow.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike R, Manager at La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for writing such a helpful review. I have conveyed your compliments onto our team members. We take great pride in the warmth and friendliness fostered by team members like Virna, who consistently strives to anticipate our guests’ needs and to deliver a personalized service. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay at La Concha Resort, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The staff is super friendly. The restaurants serve good food. The beach is very close and the staff is there to get you a chair and umbrella. The rooms are well designed, clean and comfortable. I really like this hotel. It's pricey, but it well located. Right across from Pinky's.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are pleased to read that you had such a good time and truly enjoyed all aspects of the property including food, service, location and hotel grounds. Thank you for your feedback. The team and I look forward to welcoming you again. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay at La Concha Resort, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I can't say enough about this great hotel. I traveled alone and had a fantastic time! The only trouble was the resort was so nice I didn't even want to venture out to see the sights! The beach is phenomenal, 3 pools, and excellent restaurants. The staff was super friendly and helpful. My room was clean and beautiful and had an awesome beach view. I can't wait to go to San Juan again and will definitely stay at La Concha.

Room tip: definitely spring for the ocean view. Beautiful and seem much quieter than rooms on the street side
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

It is wonderful to read you enjoyed every bit of your stay with us. It is our pleasure to make you feel welcomed and right at home. I am glad you liked our amenities as well as hotel grounds. For future reservations and the best available rate for your next stay at La Concha Resort, you can contact us directly by calling 1-866-888-1958.