“Don't expect good service or peace and quiet here.”

Booty's Wings Burgers and Sports
Ranked #77 of 1,092 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Booty's is a country style dinner, that you can enjoyed a excellent creative cuisine with a fun family oriented atmosphere. Price Range $$
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We sat down and there was only one other table of customers (who were rude and loud) and walked out 15 minutes later when the drinks we'd ordered still hadn't arrived, let alone anyone asking us to take our order. Horrible.

1  Thank Yogadragon

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I would have given this place one star but if you are looking for a place that isn't busy and is laid back Booty's would suffice.

The waitress didn't seem to know what she was doing and after finally taking our order it was 1.5 hours after seating before our food showed up. At that point the wrong food showed up, then we brought it to her attention and only two of the four of us were brought our "correct" order. One of the orders was a salmon sandwich which had cheese melted on it which was odd. A different waitress came to the table to basically retake the other two orders and it was another 30 minutes before that food arrived.

Aside from the onion rings, none of the food was anything special and as others have commented, it was pricey for what you get. There seemed to be ample staff on hand for the few patrons that were in there but they must have just been incapable of doing their jobs well.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Easy, fast and nice service! Nice service, really cold bears and hot wings!!! Great service, not too pack.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Walking around Old San Juan we found very few places open for dinner 6 weeks after the hurricane. I had been to several places on the waterfront that were open, but wanted to try something new. We found Booty's a few streets back tucked inside a hotel as it was one of the only businesses on Called Del Cristo with their lights on.The restuarant is relatively small, with maybe a dozen tables tucked along the wall with a medium sized bar.

The menu looked good with a decent variety of Puerto Rican and normal American flair. I settle on a tuna steak with fried yuca and my buddy got the salmon with tostones. It took qhite awhile to get the food, but considering the post-hurricane condition of the other businesses around it was not a problem. The food was immaculately presented and though the tuna was good (not great) I was pleasantly surprised by the fried yuca. My buddy's salmon was perfect, bu the gave the tostones an okay rating.

If I had not been overly done with fried food for the week I would have liked to try the fried pork pieces as that looked very good. They also had a good selection of pizzas that we wanted to order, but since we were in Puerto Rico decided to skip. Overall a a better than average grate for the food with good atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough great things about this place! We were staying in an Airbnb near by and after the first night, decided to make this place a daily visit! First, the owner went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us! He made us a sample plate of Puerto Rican food, speciality drinks, and even food from the kitchen to go. On a night I wasn't feeling well, the owner and servers took it upon themselves to give me a complimentary ginger ale and cold rag for my nausea. They recommended other great places in the city, and made us feel like we were friends, not just customers! Try their house mojito! It's to die for! Their burgers were also top notch and I'm super picky with my burgers! The entire staff was just superb, which I witnessed not only to me and my traveling partner, but every customer that walks through the door! Do yourself a favor and make a stop at this hidden gem! I promise you won't be sorry!