2,247 results
All reviews tacos butler service west tower biltmore suite greeted with champagne tequila restaurant replenished daily beautiful hotel infinity pool puerto rico turn down service ocean view old san juan five star hotel one bedroom suite the ritz carlton pool staff
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at the Condado Vanderbilt. The hotel was beautiful, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our family of four stayed in the smaller one bedroom suite, which worked well for us. The sofa bed was large and comfortable, and the bathroom was huge. The butler service made it easy to get information about excursions. The beach was too rough for swimming, but our kids loved the pool. We were also able to hire a very nice babysitter through the hotel so that we could have a night out. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We almost stayed at a beachfront resort on the other side of Puerto Rico. Vacationing in San Juan provided more of an urban/Miami vibe. Adored historic Old San Juan, Forts & El Yunque. We loved walking to the nearby restaurants, drugstores, Starbucks, ice cream shops & food trucks (Delectable Kabanas) from the hotel. The Condado architecture was beautifully symmetrical w/ additions on each side of the original Vanderbilt mansion. Lively salsa entertainment was provided in the lobby bar & the overall ambience of the property was quite serene.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PinkChocolateBeach
Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is a fantastic hotel, had a brilliant stay here!!
They have everything you need and the staff are wonderful, really go out of their way to help you. Hotel is in a great location, not to far from the old town, shopping etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first time in San Juan with my family. The hotel was beautiful, clean, organized and had great service! The only thing’s that I felt needed a little improvement was one that I had chosen a room with an ocean front view and got the pool Instead and The shower in my room didn’t turn very warm and was dirty when I got there. Other than this it was a great experience and the hotel was a perfect place for me and my family!
Note: perfect spot for friends to come and hang out!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We are very intensive travelers touring different countries. This hotel impressed us in every aspect. Immaculate service, friendliness and cleanness all over. Despite the fact that we did not have chance to swim in the ocean due to weather conditions we still had unforgettable time while staying in Condado Vanderbilt.

Stayed: January 2018