“View beyond belief”
other travellers have booked this property
Amazing Balcony Views Great Beach across the street
Bathroom
Lobby
Amazing Balcony Views
Great Beach across the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elred15
Chicago, Illinois
“View beyond belief”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The view could not be described, beauty you could not imagine. Condo is steps away from the beach and there are many restaurants and bars in walking distance. I loved my stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
david o
“Wonderful in every way”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This is a fantastic apartment--clean, location great, wonderful views, and all you could ask for in Condado. I have come to San Juan on and off for 20 years and this place is the absolute best.

David M. O'Brien
University of Virginia

Travelling group: Solo
Stacey C
Norwalk, California
“Beauty in a mini package!”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I loved my stay at Alberto's condo! He was incredibly helpful with any questions or concerns I had; he was just a text away.
The view was BEAUTIFUL!!!
The beach is just across a little street and there are lots of yummy restaurants within walking distance. Walgreens and CVS is just a few short blocks away, and Old San Juan is a short cab ride away.
The condo itself was small and cozy. The view was gorgeous from every room, even the bathroom. We rented a car the last few days and had free parking in the Condo parking garage, which was awesome. The security guards in the lobby were so incredibly helpful and nice.
The only con I had was we couldn't find extra blankets or sheets for the futon in the living room and we were limited on towels. So I advise you just bring your own towels if you're like my husband who likes a new one everyday. :-)
Overall, my family and I LOVED our stay here and would recommend it to all of our friends.
For the same price as a hotel you get your own little apartment with free parking, awesome security and lots to do within walking distance!
Enjoy!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and closeness to everything
Liked least: The old sheets and blankets
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
brucejone...
“Million $ view.”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Stayed for 5 nites place has awesome view but owner needs to do some work on place. Balcony door needs repair, window in bathroom doesn't close,very noisy because of formentioned issues,couch cover dirty had to buy towels to sit on couch but location, parking space,building amenities are A one. Neibors friendly. Condado is excellent area to stay. Everything you need is in apartment but needs some TLC. Will we rent again? Probably inspite of deficiencies. Loved PR. Will be going back nxt yr. Also TV in bedroom didn't work.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
27 May 2015
We always get 5 or 4 starts reviews. This is the first time I have to respond to a review because of negative feedback. Although in your review you said will “probably rent again”.

Regarding the balcony door, it was fixed immediately after you let me know at checkout time. One of the sliding door wheels got damaged so sliding was not as smooth. The window in the bath room can be closed. The TV, we had two guests after your stay and there’s NO report that the TV is not working properly. On the couch cover dirty, we are very detailed in making sure the condo is clean. Not sure what was the specific dirt condition you are referring too. It looks like whatever dirt was of your discomfort, is not there anymore.

Our guests always praise how clean the apartment is. Apologies if there was really something dirty on the couch at your time of stay.

My job requires a lot of traveling and I stay in very good hotels around the world. I have learned many things during the last 20 years and would like to share with you a very important one:
You should not hesitate to contact service personal (or management) for any question or issue you may have. Usually things are not as bad as you think and they get resolved quickly.

The owner.
serrina13
“Who could ask for anything more.”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I loved the location, met a lot of nice people in the building who gave us advise on things to do. I liked the 24 hr security. There was always somebody sitting at front desk. It was great to have private parking. It was very convient to walk around and plenty of places to eat and shop. The beach was right across the street. I had a great vacation. The owner and his house keeper are very pleasant.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing