“Excellent Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Was recommended in Fodor's San Juan, in Santurce section
Description: Was recommended in Fodor's San Juan, in Santurce section
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant serves really fresh seafood prepared Spanish
style, Paellas, Fried whole red snapper, seafood salad plate,
Shrimp empanadillas ect........ You will feel you are in a neighborhood restaurant in Madrid...........

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a good seafood restaurant in San Juan, give this small restaurant a try. It's located across a large indoor fruit market, "Mercado Central". Their choices of seafood dishes us excellent. Try their specials for the day. We started with mofongo stuffed with mixed seafood. My husband had grilled halibut with mango sauce. I ordered fish (swordfish) soup. Delicious, very fresh. Price is in the higher range. I also ordered sangria which was really good. I would have given this 5 star but I think it's a bit pricey.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Chicken and chorizo swordfish and Tina with onions yummy for our tummies . Live music on the streets so we ate outside the also have a quiet indoor area.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My wife and I had the whole grilled snapper. Very fresh and well-prepared. Served with salad and side of your choice.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This is a cute small restaurant in an area of bars and restaurants. Most of the area establishments seem to have a local clientele. They do not appear in the guidebooks, this one does.
The fish, displayed on ice, looked very fresh. We opted for the paella and found it ordinary (I was taught to make this dish by a man who was from Puerto Rico and mine isn't ordinary). Our cod cake appetizer was good and enough for two. My Pina Colada was tasty, but icy.
Service was attentive and pleasant.

1  Thank geebeer