“PADI Open Water Dive and Certification”
Review of Aqua Adventure

US$167.25*
Discover Scuba Diving in San Juan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aqua Adventure brings fun to your vacations. Our SNUBA, SCUBA, Snorkeling and Sea Trek adventures will give you the awesome opportunity to explore the underwater universe. Don't miss out on the tropical islands, magnificent coral reefs and amazing sea life that Puerto Rico has to offer.
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I just completed my open water PADI dive certification over Labor Day weekend. Pedro my instructor and Alejandro, the manager, were fantastic and very professional. The quality of instruction was spot on, and very well presented. The skills where I needed to improve were reinforced, repeated when necessary, but without feeling like we were bogged down or wasting time. The setting at the Caribe Hilton was easy and convenient. I highly recommend them for instruction and PADI certification in the greater San Juan area, and for dive trips there and other spots on the island where they go. I will definitely be first going through them each time I dive in Puerto Rico.

1  Thank dave00907

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I've been diving around the world since 1985. I have never seen someone more comfortable underwater than my instructor Cade Carter. The guy is like a fish underwater. Thanks dude! Hope to dive with you again soon.

1  Thank troy-iloski
Reviewed 17 August 2012

The staff at Aqua Adventures are simply amazing, fun, enthusiastic, friendly people who really enjoy what they do. I had a blast with them getting my PADI open water diver scuba certification. And the entire staff is also very knowledgeable of the area, fish wildlife, and safety. My family also did the snuba tours and they loved it as well. On my first certified dive I was fortunate to see my first turtle! Beautiful! Along with a lot of other colorful fish and reef, including a baby barracuda! It was amazing!

Reviewed 12 August 2012

We had an absolutely fantastic experience with Aqua Adventure (I can't even come up with anything remotely negative about the week I spent with them.) I completed by Adventure Diver course with Cade, who taught me the Fish ID, the Underwater Navigator, and the Peak Performance Buoyancy courses, plus another pleasure dive just for kicks. My dad, who had never dived before, did two Discover Scuba Diving courses - the first with Pedro and another with Cade - and loved both. On one of our dives, Alejandro came along and took lots of beautiful photos which have now convinced many of my other friends and relatives to try scuba for the first time since it looks like so much fun. All of the instructors are wonderful, but I can speak most about Cade, who went through everything very thoroughly, letting you take your time and being quite flexible with his, checking in with you before, during, and after, sharing lots of tips and tricks along the way, pointing out camouflaged creatures of all sizes, and so on. While being very safety-conscious, the instructors here are nonetheless very chilled, encouraging, and playful - which I've found to be a rare thing in scuba instructors, for some reason. I couldn't speak more highly of them and would dive with them again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank aloehumanity
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I've been scuba Certified for twenty two years my son has never been before so we tried snuba with Veronica and it was one of the best and life remembering experience. My son hasn't stopped talking about it so I wanted to say thanks to you and all your staff for the experience especially Veronica and Pedro
Alex Turco