Book now, pay at stay
US$281
Renaissance Hotels
US$265
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$307
US$297
US$236
US$176
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$386
US$332
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Don go to this very dirty place. No client service. Very bad experience. The room are so tiny. Very rude personell. Dont go to this place.
The employe told me in very bad attitude that if other person want to enter i have to pay 30.00 per person to this dirty hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank lsantos2074
Melvyn M, Manager at Atlantic Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Isantos2074, thank you for your review in January. We are pleased to announce that the hotel was purchased by new ownership in mid-May 2018. We have cleaned the hotel thoroughly and fixed any broken items as needed. The best news of all we will begin a beautiful renovation on the property shortly. We hope that visit us again in the near future to witness our wonderful improvements coming soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

As communicated to the hotel, I arrived from the airport at 2 AM needing some food and asked if I could have an extension of my check out time of 1 hour. I was told no. In the morning they called my room an hour early to be sure I was up so I would be out on time. Then a lot of banging on doors to get people up and out. The single most unpleasant experience I have had at a hotel out of 65 countries. Sadly they have let this place run down and they have forgotten that they are in the hospitality business.

Room Tip: Stay in a different hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Timothy5

Dear Timothy5, thank you for your review in January. We are pleased to announce that the hotel was purchased by new ownership in mid-May 2018. We have cleaned the hotel thoroughly and fixed any broken items as needed. The best news of all we will begin a beautiful renovation on the property shortly. We hope that visit us again in the near future to witness our wonderful improvements coming soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Where to start.....the building is in terrible condition, pictures are deceiving, way overpriced for what it has to offer (it should be a 1 star hotel if at all), there is an energy charge?! and a mandatory 100 dollar cash deposit (why can't they accept a credit card?) and I have never stayed in a place so dirty.

WiFi is only available at the lobby area, and yes it is a beachfront hotel - which is why I booked it - but you have no access from the hotel because the stairs are blocked.

And the view of my room?! I attach pictures of said view, just terrible.....

To top it off you can clearly hear the guests from other rooms when they come back from the bar or whatever, so no sound sleep possible.

Oh and the cleaning lady (or whoever is in charge of kicking everyone out) yells at all checkout guests like 1 hour before checkout, that you have to leave as soon as possible..... I have never experienced such a nasty treatment from a hotel in my life.

The location is just not worth the headache.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Karen S

Dear Karen S, thank you for your review in January. We are pleased to announce that the hotel was purchased by new ownership in mid-May 2018. We have cleaned the hotel thoroughly and fixed any broken items as needed. The best news of all we will begin a beautiful renovation on the property shortly. We hope that visit us again in the near future to witness our wonderful improvements coming soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Years and years back I stayed at this hotel and it was cute. Just returned from a stay there 2 weeks ago. What a disaster. We had 2 separate rooms and paid about 3 times the normal rate due to the week we were there between Christmas and New Years. Check in process is a process in itself, budget a good 30 min (if you are lucky) per person for that experience. All kinds of extra fees added to your rate, The "resort" fee made me laugh... where was the resort?

Rooms are small, bare and have various broken fixtures. Elevator may or may not work depending on the day. Other friends of ours were staying at another hotel and they were not allowed to enter the hotel come knock on our door to meet us. They were actually followed to the elevator and told to leave. WIFI never worked anywhere in the building. If you check out 5 min past 11am they will charge you for another full day. The bar is never open however they will only let you eat or drink on their patio and 1st floor area with food & beverage you purchase from their non open bar. If you try to eat a sandwich or have a drink at the outside patio overlooking the beach you will be told you have to take it to your room or leave the hotel to eat it. I'm staying in your hotel and I cant eat food or drink a coke in an outside public area?

If you need to check your bags at checkout because they throw you out of your room @ 11 and you need to kill time before your flight, just leave your bag in the lobby area where anyone can just walk up and take them. That is their bag storage area.

This place honestly has huge potential but needs to be sold to someone who has even a slight clue of the hospitality business or business in general for that matter. Hopefully people will stop booking this hotel and it will be forced to close its doors. That would be a huge contribution to the area.

Room Tip: Best rooms are at a different hotel
Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank Euroboyz

Dear Euroboyz, thank you for your review in January. We are pleased to announce that the hotel was purchased by new ownership in mid-May 2018. We have cleaned the hotel thoroughly and fixed any broken items as needed. The best news of all we will begin a beautiful renovation on the property shortly. We hope that visit us again in the near future to witness our wonderful improvements coming soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

HORRIBLE!!

I called during the day, much before it was time for my reservation. To say that i couldn't make it because some things came up so i was going to send my daughters to take the reservations because i couldn't attend. And on the phone they said it was completely fine and there was no problem. Then,my daughter called to confirm the reservation an Melvin from Front Desk told her in a rude manner she couldn't make the reservation because the credit card to guarantee was under my name. I called to the hotel, and Melvin in the same rude tone of voice told me the same. Then when i got to the hotel, Melvin (again) gave me the worst attitude that i've ever experienced. I told him I have vast experience in the hotel industry so it is very discomfort to receive different instructions and a complicate process to make a check in. His answer was: "I have more years of experience than you (seriourslyyyyyy). Starting an argument because of something that they did wrong. I had to walk to an ATM when they take debt card to take out 100$ for the security deposit, why couldn't they put a hold on my card or something so it wouldn't be an inconvenience for the guest?? And still after he told me that my daughters had to be out at 11:00am the next day when i paid for two days because i was planing to go the next day, but if it my daughter why did she have to check out for me to be able to check in hours later and waist the room when i already paid for TWO days??

After the horrible check in, the elevator looked like it was make in 1972. The room was the smallest room i've ever seen. The hotel was dirty as a whole there was sand everywhere, i understand there right next to the beach but it doesn't mean that there should be sand everywhere, who's cleaning it. In multiple occasions, my daughters felt that they were trying to open the room door. There there soap and shampoo dispensers but they were broken and had no shampoo or soap.

When you would walk in and out of the hotel then men at the front desk would give you dirty looks, and make you feel uncomfortable, but your a guest at a hotel that you've paid for. Shouldn't they be making you feel welcome and say good morning or be friendly?

Closed to the check out time, my daughters are in the room. And they listened somebody who told: "Bring me the key for the 204 room number. If they are not out at 11am, I will open the door.room

Obvoulsy, I not recommend this hotel never in my life.

Room Tip: Rooms are horrible
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank gloryvette2015

Dear gloryvette2015, thank you for your review in January. We are pleased to announce that the hotel was purchased by new ownership in mid-May 2018. We have cleaned the hotel thoroughly and fixed any broken items as needed. The best news of all we will begin a beautiful renovation on the property shortly. We hope that visit us again in the near future to witness our wonderful improvements coming soon!