The Condado Plaza Hilton
US$152
US$363
US$265
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$419
US$354
  • Pool
The Dreamcatcher(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$141
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The front desk staff at the Condado Plaza is great. Especially Marisol, Robert, Jean Pierre and Carlos Molina !! The pool area and its accesibility for 24 hours is the best way to compensate guests at the property. Just loved my stay !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank sebastiangarcia005
Carolina P, Guest Services at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Hi sebastiangarcia005,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your kind words about our front desk staff. Marisol, Roberto, Jean P and Carlos are very important for our team and we're very happy to have them. They will receive a well deserved recognition on your behalf. We hope to have you back in a non distant future.

Cordially,

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Upon my arrival check went very well. All staff were very polite and knowledgeble. My room was very clean. And the view was exceptional. Book this hotel. I rate it 10+. Carl Weaver

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Carlito L
Carolina P, Guest Services at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Hello Carlito L,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that our staff was very polite and knowledgable. Thank you letting know TripAdvisor users that you would rate us 10+. We'd love to have you back in a non distant future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Where do I begin....Well this is my third time here in less than a year and I must say it is my home away from home. I always have an Oceanview room it's the best especially when you're hanging out on the balcony listening to the crashing waves. It's a little more expensive BUT it's absolutely worth it!!! I have to give Maye Morales who checked me in recognition because she gave my A1 service with a smile from the time I arrived until I left. I cannot forget Carlos the bellman as usual he answered all my questions and gave great directions and is very knowledgeable. If you're looking for a great place to relax with GREAT customer service and the ability to walk to many different stores and restaurants this is definitely the place for you. Also UBER is now available in San Juan just an fyi.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Hola Arikka,

Thank you so much for leaving a review for every time you've stayed with us in the past year; I'm very grateful for it. You're definitely part of our family already and we will always have room for you and your husband. Makes me so happy to read that you say our hotel is your home away from home; it truly is! Thank you for mentioning Mayerling and Carlos. As exposed in my email, they will receive a well deserved recognition. I hope to have you back again before the year ends!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I have never talked to so many people about making reservations. A task they should be accustomed to doing. I spent more than a combined six hours to get my reservations somewhat the way I wanted them. Then at check out they wanted to charge me for something a manager comped for me. Great place just absolutely horrible experience before I got there getting the dates and room right. I never got the extra amenities I requested.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Wenceslao S

Dear Wesceslao S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely apologize for the reservation inconvenience you experienced. Please know this is an isolated event and definitely, not the norm when making one.
Besides from the reservation experience, I'm glad you found our hotel to be a great place.
For future reservations, please feel free to contact me and I will assist you in any way I can.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I Just Checked Out Today Oct 10th .. & I must say after reading the reviews I was a little skeptical ... The hotel is beautiful & the rooms where clean .. I stayed on the 8th floor and had an ocean view .. I just advise everybody to stay in the tower closest to the ocean and if possible upgrade to a deluxe room ..
I would come back and stay here again for sure !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chung C

Hi Chung C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm very delighted to read that we proved that our hotel is not a reflection of some negative reviews. I couldn't agree with you more about reserving an ocean view. The view is very unique and breathtaking :)
Thank you for letting us know you will come back; how exciting! We'd love to have you. Please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,