Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$222
US$217
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've stayed at this hotel a few times over the years but usually as a last resort when my other favorites were all booked. This time however, I was very impressed with the upgrades in furniture and bedding, service, cleanliness, and some other upgrades on the property. You'll note in other reviews that the hotel is somewhat rundown - I think these reviewers are simply unaware of the power of saltwater and sea air! While rooms do not have direct beach views, you literally step out the front door and there's the blue sea, sand and sunbathers! You are also right in the middle of all the Condado action for a fraction of the cost of other hotels. If you are in town for spa service, stay elsewhere but if you are in San Juan for culture and convenience I highly recommend staying here at Sandy Beach Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank Gringo-in-Paradise
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Literally the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. During our Puerto Rican vacation we stayed at two hotels. This one and the Hyatt place. The difference was so huge it was scary. When we first walked in I immediately noticed how dirty and disorganized it was. The room was a nightmare, when I walked in I noticed stains on the bed sheets and an awful smell in the room. The room was so awful that we left and did not spend the night there. I would never return back here and recommend that no one else does. The pictures that are on Expedia were not the ones we got. Do not book!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank thecriticgj_
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We booked online and reserved two double beds. When we arrived at the hotel the only room available was two single beds but they said they could supply roll away beds at no charge. The room was small. The two single beds had to be pushed together and the roll away beds were jammed next to them so you had to crawl from bottom of the bed to get onto them. In or do we for us to open the door we had to push half of the roll away bed away. The comforters were gross! We put them on the floor because we were scared to use them. Sheets were stained. Only had 2 pillows for four people. They could not even supply extra blankets.

Room Tip: No good rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa Z
Reviewed 30 March 2017

The hotel was run down and needed repair. There were cockroaches. I (4 months later) have still not received a refund or credit. I have contacted Travelocity several times with no help at all. I am very disappointed with Sandy Beach Hotel and Travelocity and will never use them again. This hotel ruined our vacation.

Stayed: January 2017
7  Thank Carolyn Philion R
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Loved the fact that the beach is so close and live the outside sitting area....room was clean and perfect to lay our heads before our flight home the next day.....taxis right there and food and stores right there in walking distance

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family