2,694 results
All reviews convention center choices restaurant the club lounge infinity pool texas de brazil puerto rico old san juan sushi bar beautiful hotel cruise ship across the street lobby bar cab ride nice pool pre cruise condado area gomez
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I have been coming to this hotel for almost a year and will continue to stay there. Great people, friendly and very helpful. Nice rooms with lots of room to spread out. Lot of great places to eat in hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino during the week of April 22nd - 26th. The front desk staff was WONDERFUL and most friendly, so helpful and never acted as if I was bothering them. Once I got to my room it was very CLEAN and well groomed. The lady that was the housekeeper (Amarilys Marcano) was one of the most amazing persons I've meet in this industry. Meaning I asked for something and she made it happened. It was nothing hard but the fact that she took time to go seek it. Every day coming back to my room a snack was left and that meant a lot. after touring the island all day to come back for something of that nature was a treat. I would recommend this property/housekeeper for your next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very well equipped room very spacious lots of choice in the well managed restaurant , I would recommend to anyone , the staff were very helpful to ensure your stay was as easy and relaxed as possible . We used the hotel as a stop over before boarding a ship , the-transfer was delt with by the staff taking care of the baggage every thing went without a hitch. Evening entertainment was fantastic with live music and dancing , the casino was great fun with lots of different games to play ,all in all we had a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vic H
Reviewed 25 April 2018

great staff and clean rooms. the lobby bar is top notch as is the casino bar. The small deli is great for snacks and has a great breakfast burrito for a great price. This hotel is within walking distance to other restaurants if you choose.

Room tip: very clean and complimentary water
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The property was well maintained. Everything seemed to be working properly. Even while there was an Island-wide blackout the hotel and all the amenities were operational. I only found out about the blackout when people from the mainland called to ask me if I was Ok.
The food service was very good, particularly at "Choices" the place to go for breakfast. You know a place is good when the manager (Michael) is walking around the restaurant to make sure the customers are happy.
Another great spot to eat was the restaurant next to the casino. the food was fresh, the portions were generous.
The infinity pool on the 4th floor and the bar/restaurant were very convenient and offered plenty of space for sunbathing.
The staff from the front desk, to the bellman, to the food service and housekeeping, were all very pleasant and showed genuine interest in making sure you were happy.

Room tip: I had a room with King size bed and it had sufficient room, however, I would not classify it as "roomy".
  • Trip type: Travelled with family